Safe pubs for Chelsea near Fulham Broadway?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby stan106 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 am

Any ( sensible ) ideas - I'm going with my son and some of his friends aged 5 - 12 so would appreciate lively but not violent.
Cheers
stan106

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Safe pubs for Chelsea near Fulham Broadway?

Postby stan106 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 am

46 views ans no replies!!! It's not looking good for a safe pint :D
stan106

Postby BlueCheg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 am

There are some nice Pubs around Hamersmith mate try there, then tube it in :ayatollah:
BlueCheg

Postby jbgnuts » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:48 am

Not having ago but do u honestly think its wise taking 5-12 yrolds into a pub so near the ground..I dont m8
Why not go with the pop and crisps brigade, make no mistake they will be crawling out of the woodwork for this one not condoning violence but will be surprised if any City fans are allowed in pubs anywhere near fulham broadway, Fulham are home as well.
jbgnuts

Postby The Blue 'Knows' » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm

jbgnuts wrote:Not having ago but do u honestly think its wise taking 5-12 yrolds into a pub so near the ground..I dont m8
Why not go with the pop and crisps brigade, make no mistake they will be crawling out of the woodwork for this one not condoning violence but will be surprised if any City fans are allowed in pubs anywhere near fulham broadway, Fulham are home as well.

Its a 12 oclock kick off cant see any pubs opening up early around the ground, can you? get in the ground early and enjoy the atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The Blue 'Knows'

Postby NinianSHEEP » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 pm

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:
jbgnuts wrote:Not having ago but do u honestly think its wise taking 5-12 yrolds into a pub so near the ground..I dont m8

Its a 12 oclock kick off cant see any pubs opening up early around the ground, can you? get in the ground early and enjoy the atmosphere :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Some1 get onto vince and see if were getting allocated pubs by the police :ayatollah:
NinianSHEEP

Return to General Chat