Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MERLIN....

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 pm

...SORT 'EM OUT!!!! MERLIN, MERLIN SORT 'EM OUT!!!!

Glad 1 of the mods works during the off season! :lol:

Re: MERLIN....

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:57 pm

TBH - I notice a shit load of reports every time I log on! Seems Im the only mod not out getting off my face! :lol: :ayatollah: (JOKE!)

Seriously though - with the number of people registering I have put some interesting questions to Annis, Carl & Owain - hope I can shed some more light on my enquiries soon! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Merlin wrote:TBH - I notice a shit load of reports every time I log on! Seems Im the only mod not out getting off my face! :lol: :ayatollah: (JOKE!)

Seriously though - with the number of people registering I have put some interesting questions to Annis, Carl & Owain - hope I can shed some more light on my enquiries soon! :ayatollah:

It's all gone silly on here recently, I'm all for a bit of banter but it's going way beyond that at times!

TBH, I dunno what the answer is-rather you guys(mods) than me!

Thanks for trying to keep on top of it!

Would closing registration til the season starts achieve anything? Just a thought off the top of my head!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:40 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Merlin wrote:TBH - I notice a shit load of reports every time I log on! Seems Im the only mod not out getting off my face! :lol: :ayatollah: (JOKE!)

It's all gone silly on here recently, I'm all for a bit of banter but it's going way beyond that at times!

Would closing registration til the season starts achieve anything? Just a thought off the top of my head!

Closing registrations is down to Annis I believe -we dont have the power to do anything about that. Something needs to be done though I agree.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Merlin wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

Closing registrations is down to Annis I believe -we dont have the power to do anything about that. Something needs to be done though I agree.

More mods perhaps? If the amount of users are growing, so should the number of mods. Make your job a bit easier :ayatollah: :ayatollah: