Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

message board as changed for the worst

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 pm

This board was spot on last year, now its full of Muppets. I say get rid of them and stop people joining unless recommended by a member. :ayatollah:

Re: message board as changed for the worst

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 pm

THATS RUBBISH!

Its down to the increase of members, (newbies looking to make a mark etc etc)

You cant just ban people for the fun of it! :lol:

because of what - starting rumours, etc etc - If you see pathetic threads either report them (click the exclamation mark! - so the mods can deal with it) or ignore them?

We are cracking down, but with obvious consideration first!

I have asked Admin. to see if we can increase the Moderator size to deal with the increase in members. Awaiting answer.

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Merlin wrote:THATS RUBBISH!

Its down to the increase of members, (newbies looking to make a mark etc etc)

You cant just ban people for the fun of it! :lol:

because of what - starting rumours, etc etc - If you see pathetic threads either report them (click the exclamation mark! - so the mods can deal with it) or ignore them?

We are cracking down, but with obvious consideration first!

I have asked Admin. to see if we can increase the Moderator size to deal with the increase in members. Awaiting answer.

:ayatollah:

If you banned everyone who started rumours or posted pathetic threads then there'd be nobody left on here! :lol:

I like the idea of only recommended new members being accepted though! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Most the nonsense is from people moaning like this thread. It's getting tiresome to be honest.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Most the nonsense is from people moaning like this thread. It's getting tiresome to be honest.

I agree - any more of this shit is going to the trash can! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:17 pm

I was thinking the same but I know someone will them start another thread saying where is my post/ they can't take criticism :roll:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I was thinking the same but I know someone will them start another thread saying where is my post/ they can't take criticism :roll:

Then you can fecking ban em! ;) :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Class