Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WEST HAM LEST WE FORGET

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 pm

People seem to be forgetting that the bubble match is just the icing on this horrible cake. Originally it was meant to be played at 3pm on a Saturday, remember those real football kick off times. They move it to a ridiculous 1pm Sunday slot which would mean an early enough start with no restrictions and then to rub salt in to the wounds they impose a bubble.

And we have people saying a protest will achieve nothing and we should just boycott the game because that will show them how upset we really are, yeh Ok West Ham will hate saving themselves a fortune on Police and stewarding and also the chance to sell the whole away section to home fans.

I'm sure it will send out such a message that no other teams we are due to play will follow suit.

Apathy will be the final nail in the football fans coffin. Get your three D specs and telly ready, because that will be the nearest many of us will get to watching live football.

Re: WEST HAM LEST WE FORGET

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:22 pm

We should take the ban, and every one who wanted to go travel up their behave our selfs, and make as much noise as we can and show them we wont take this laying down !

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Excuse my ignorance Gwyn but has anybody contacted the F.A. to ask their opinion about the restrictions being imposed on our supporters and the legitimacy of West Ham's actions? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 pm

They'll just say Chelsea

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 pm

skybluebird wrote:Excuse my ignorance Gwyn but has anybody contacted the F.A. to ask their opinion about the restrictions being imposed on our supporters and the legitimacy of West Ham's actions? :ayatollah:

Vince is all over it like a rash and good on him, the FSF Liberty and even the South Wales Police are against the ban and whilst some slag Gethin Jenkins of for his Egger background, he is one of the first to stand up and be counted as to the unfair treatment our fans are being dished out.

Us doing nothing is just as good as giving any club carte blanche to restrict our support in anyway they see fit.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Ban all there fans as well i say. Our Club better do this. But the league should get involved as this also gives an unfair advantage to WHU. Disgusting

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:07 pm

l whatever is decided the biggest opponent to it will be apathy.

From what I understand a voucher exchange is likely to happen, perhaps the best option. If WHU dont budge from their stance of a bubble then expect fans to stay home and watch it on tv. Apathy could win the day here.