Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think we need a new section in the index for a non-football related forum?

You may select 1 option

View results

*Forum* Football & Non-Football sections POLL

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 pm

General chat has turned too general can we have a football only forum please moderaters so I dont have to keep reading the garbage which is totally unrelated to Cardiff City Football Club? At least then you can keep all the controversial posts in another section which people like myself and I pressume the majority can choose to read if they feel like it. Thanks in anticipation a Bluebird supporter :ayatollah:

[EDITED - THREAD MERGE]
Last edited by Merlin on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged post (similar content)

Re: An addition to the board index required.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Can some one set up a poll I dont know how too?? :D

*Forum* Football & Non-Football sections POLL

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 pm

IMO I think it would be a fantastic Idea to get a seperate index section for NON-FOOTBALL related chat

Some say that they wouldn't but with the latest surge and increase in member numbers, (and small Moderator team size) It does become more difficult to moderate with the ammount of both football and non football related threads being made.

Currently the numbers work out to about 550 members per mod, so even with an introduction in the index of a non-football related chat section - moderator numbers do require an increase (but not just for this purpose!)

Remember - some of the latest posts on the forum have created some good and also some bad debates. alot of them have been unrelated to football. Do we require an extra section with maybe more relaxed rules, for eg. Topical discussion relating to Politically Correct subjects, Jokes, Betting Sticky - and so forth?

Heres a simple poll - do you agree or not?

We need to show Owain - if successful, what the members of the forum want!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:31 pm

rb1976 wrote:Can some one set up a poll I dont know how too?? :D

Already done - before I even saw this post!! :lol: Great minds! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Cheers Merlin. I love this forum but over the last few weeks (months) its been doing my head in a bit as Im sure it has for all the other long term members :lol: but seriously most of the posts can be filtered out into the non football section and peace can be restored and we can have our forum back to its original glory. Onwards and Upwards :ayatollah:

Re: *Forum* Football & Non-Football sections POLL

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 pm

and for my next request can you make this a sticky before it gets lost in the abyss of nonsense posts :o :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:48 pm

and I'll volunteer to moderate to help manage it :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:51 pm

As long as we can have a Racist section anything goes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:As long as we can have a Racist section anything goes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the spirit! :lol: :ayatollah: