Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUMS MALKY UP....

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:06 pm

"New manager Mackay was loud, animated and agitated on the sidelines at Coria del Rio Stadium in Southern Spain. He raised a clenched fist in recognition of the support from fans as he strode along the side of the pitch.

He shouted. He yelled, occasionally he swore. Mackay did the Ayatollah for around 100 fans who made the trip and posed for photographs.

When he wasn’t happy, Mackay let the player or players concerned know it loud and clear.

Mackay even played peacemaker when local police became agitated with Cardiff fans, one of them aged only 13, just behind him. He calmed things down and posed for a photograph with the young supporter.

His passion was clear from kick-off to final whistle."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1SDL47fd6

I love our Malky! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SUMS MALKY UP....

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 pm

true fans manager total respect 4 malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:"New manager Mackay was loud, animated and agitated on the sidelines at Coria del Rio Stadium in Southern Spain. He raised a clenched fist in recognition of the support from fans as he strode along the side of the pitch.

He shouted. He yelled, occasionally he swore. Mackay did the Ayatollah for around 100 fans who made the trip and posed for photographs.

When he wasn’t happy, Mackay let the player or players concerned know it loud and clear.

Mackay even played peacemaker when local police became agitated with Cardiff fans, one of them aged only 13, just behind him. He calmed things down and posed for a photograph with the young supporter.

His passion was clear from kick-off to final whistle."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... z1SDL47fd6

I love our Malky! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think he sounds like the kind of manager that more fans will like.

I'm looking forward to the new season, but it's a shame that WHUFC have decided to ignore the fact that we were given an award for being family club of the year in 2010 to 2011. The new season hasn't started yet and old prejudices against us are rearing their ugly heads again.