Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Terry To Miss FA Cup Clash

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:56 am

I know its paper talk but on the front page of The Sun today it says 'Terry is to miss a vital fa cup match so he can spend Valentine's Day trying to win his wife back'

Re: Terry To Miss FA Cup Clash

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:46 am

oh well we shall have to pick on Ashley Cole then lol " Ashley , Ashley wheres ur wife ? " :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:54 am

10 men went to bed, C*NTS went to bed with Ashley, 10 men, 9 men 8 men 7 men 6 men 5 men 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and his mobile phone went to bed with ashley. :ayatollah:

OOOOOO Ashley Cole is a fuking arsehole.

Does she take it up the arse :lol:

She shagging Davey Jones, She shagging Davey Jones :lol:

:ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 am

I can't see this happening if he spent the day when all the allegations came out playing for Chelsea! He will play surely. Besides, our match is the day before Valentine's Day anyway!

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 am

He's got a phone, up his hole
Ashley, Ashley Cole

:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 am

Zabier wrote:I can't see this happening if he spent the day when all the allegations came out playing for Chelsea! He will play surely. Besides, our match is the day before Valentine's Day anyway!

Its on sky news reel too so definitely true :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 am

Zabier wrote:I can't see this happening if he spent the day when all the allegations came out playing for Chelsea! He will play surely. Besides, our match is the day before Valentine's Day anyway!

It says that she is in Dubai so for him to be out there for valentine's day he cannot play against Cardiff the day before
:ayatollah: