Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Ham United

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:24 pm

"West Ham United, you're invited, to Upton Park, to have a row...."

Well, actually, it appears we aren't.

I'm looking forward to the new season, but it's a shame that WHUFC have decided to ignore the fact that we were given an award for being family club of the year in 2010 to 2011. The new season hasn't started yet and old prejudices against us are rearing their ugly heads again.

Shame on you, W H U.

:(

Re: West Ham United

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:"West Ham United, you're invited, to Upton Park, to have a row...."

I'm looking forward to the new season, but it's a shame that WHUFC have decided to ignore the fact that we were given an award for being family club of the year in 2010 to 2011. The new season hasn't started yet and old prejudices against us are rearing their ugly heads again.

Shame on you, W H U.

:lol: :lol:

Re: West Ham United

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:"West Ham United, you're invited, to Upton Park, to have a row...."

Shame on you, W H U.

:lol: :lol:

Oi, son, are you laughing at me?!! Leave it out, cor blimey, apples and pears......