Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Friday night offensive jokes, anyone?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 pm

I'll start:

I still remember play time at school, a bit of footy, sneaking a quick cigarette & trying to finger girls behind the bike shed. I loved that caretaker's job.

Re: Friday night offensive jokes, anyone?

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Ann Summers have come up with an easy guide to complete sexual joy. It explores the clitoris and the G spot and even shows the male where they are. Twatnav will be in their shops and catalogue by Christmas.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:I'll start:

I still remember play time at school, a bit of footy, sneaking a quick cigarette & trying to finger girls behind the bike shed. I loved that caretaker's job.

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm

I was having sex with a really ugly bird last night. It got so distracting that I had to stop to put the balaclava on her instead.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 pm

I spent ages licking my girlfriends pussy the other day. Then it hissed and me and ran away.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 pm

My wife and I walked past a swanky new restaurant last night. "Did you smell that food? It was absolutely incredible and it's our anniversary tomorrow," she said. "f**k it," I thought, "I'll treat her." So I walked her past it again.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 pm

A new vibrator has gone on sale. It's so realistic that just before the woman reaches orgasm, it comes, coughs, farts, goes limp then switches itself off!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 pm

I was in a club over the weekend and I saw a fat bird at the bar. I walked up to her and said "Fancy a dance, love?" "Ooh, that would be nice," she replied. "Well, off you go then. Me and my mates can't get to the f***ing bar."

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Vanish - the UK's Number 1 Stain Remover. Is there a number 2 stain remover? My boxer shorts are absolutely f***ed.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm one of those people who likes to read while having a shite. Unfortunately, I'm now banned from WH Smith, Waterstones and the local library.....

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Alzheimer's test. How fast can you guess these words?

1. f**k

2. pu*s*

3. s*x

4. p*n*s

5. co*k

6. *unt

Answers:

1. fork

2.pulse

3. six

4. pants

5. cork

6. aunt

You got all 6 wrong, didn't you?!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 pm

3 men captured by female savages are told their dicks would be removed in a manner appropriate to their jobs.

1st man was a lumberjack, so his would be chopped off.

2nd man was a butcher, so his would be sliced off.

3rd man started laughing. His captors asked what was so funny. He said "I work for Dyson!"

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 pm

What do women and clouds have in common?

Occasionally, they f**k off and it's a really nice day.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:47 pm

I met a beautiful woman by the lake the other day. There was a spark between us and she fell at my feet. As we lay together, making love, I thought to myself..... these f***ing tazers are well worth the money.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Good stuff soldier, you here all week? :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Mary is told she has only 24 hours to live. She tells Paddy and asks if they can make love one last time. Crying and upset, he agrees and they have mind blowing sex. After 12 hours, she asks again and he gives her the best oral she has ever had. 4 hours to go and she begs for one last go. "F**k off," he says, "I'm not being funny, but I have to get up in the morning. You don't!"

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 pm

The Mrs bought a pair of Meatloaf knickers. On the front it says "I will do anything for love" and on the back it says "but I won't do that!"

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 pm

cardiff uber alles wrote:Good stuff soldier, you here all week? :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:00 am

I've been in hospital this morning, having a mole removed from my penis. The RSPCA say they'll just give me a warning this time!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:02 am

My son was thrown out of school today for letting a girl in his class give him a wank. I said "son, that's 3 schools this year. You want to stop before you're banned from teaching altogether."

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:06 am

I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic warden shouted "Oi, what's your disability?" I said "Tourettes! Now f**k off, you c**t!"

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 am

I couldn't find the thing that peels the carrots and potatoes, so I asked the kids if they'd seen it.

Apparently, she left me yesterday.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am

I caught my 7yr old son about to steal a biscuit from the cupboard. I said "Oi, I wouldn't do that, if I was you!" He said "No, but you'd put your cock in Auntie Sarah's arse while Mum's at work." I said "There's some chocolate ones in the fridge."