West Ham 12/1
Everton 12/1
Bolton 12/1
Aston Villa 16/1
Stoke 20/1
New York Red Bulls 20/1

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY TO SIGN FOR IN SUMMER TRANSFER 2011 WINDOW

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 pm

My heart missed a beat then Stef :ayatollah: I left the word for out ;)

The money the last few days has been backed on Cardiff,as those odds will tell us all :ayatollah:
This has alot to do with certain threads started on different messagboards,as Celtic were the 1-2 Favs last week.

Long way to go still i think,unless as i posted the other day deals/offers can be made by Man City and Cardiff :ayatollah:
Tottenham are the ones today were the money has come in for...."its Man City or Cardiff"... CB :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Stef_1986 wrote:Cardiff 1/3 - possible
Celtic 5/2 - possible
Tottenham 4/1 - massively unlikely after they're targeting players like Rossi, Llorente etc
Sunderland 10/1 - highly unlikely - after a few other players and have money to splash with sales
Fulham 12/1 - highly unlikely -
West Ham 12/1 - highly unlikely - West Ham unlikely to spend that type of money down here and I doubt he'd want to play us
Everton 12/1 - highly unlikely - they'd want a free transfer for him
Bolton 12/1 - highly unlikely
Aston Villa 16/1 - possible - Money from Young could be spent on bringing in Bellamy as a left winger, however would Man City let him go to Villa knowing he could score against them?
Stoke 20/1 - not a chance
New York Red Bulls 20/1 - funny

thats my view. :)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 am

New york red bulls

think bellamy be more of a florida or los angeles man myself...

i fancy cardiff..to get him

idealy we would like to see goodwillie, routledge and bellamy + another good striker, if that doesn't happen we are really in trouble.
mid table.
bothroyd and chopra wee both class - lets remember chopra was unfit most of season but still lookd a threat on the pitch