Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONT FORGET THE TEAM

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:20 am

At West Ham.Its all very well saying we are being treated unfairly,which of course we are its a disgrace,but,if we are not there to support our new manager and team i think in a way that is selfish of us.We have suffered a lot of anguish waiting for a new manager,losing so many players,and worrying whether this great club is going to hang on to its financial future.This new era of football for Cardiff City is paramount for our new push for promotion and if we can't OR WON'T be there to support it then its a bad job.Ok so they have offered a shit allocation and a bubble but lets be honest Swansea was always a bubble and the allocation only 1800 not much difference in my eyes.So what i say to you is take what we can get and go and do what City supporters do best SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAKE SOME NOISE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DONT FORGET THE TEAM

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:50 am

If you don't stand for something......you'll fall for anything, I find your post a bit short sighted. :ayatollah:

Re: DONT FORGET THE TEAM

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:34 am

as much as i think we need to support the team... and god do i want to but i think that we need to take a stand against this, sides are using our past against us in a way and i for one think its wrong
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: