Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY DON'T WE!!!!!!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 am

Close the forum down!!!! :?
I thought it was all about opinions on everything? :roll:
You put a post on and one numpty alway's comes on and complains about it,may it be about football, race,religion or just things in general. If you don't like what you read don't reply to it, SIMPLES!!!! ;)
Forums attract opinions thats what its all about! :old:
:old:
I put jokes on about race,religion etc but that's all they are, jokes or banter and my father is a muslim and it doe's bother me! ;)
B ;) But you can guarentee somebody will come on playing the race card! :roll: For fooks sake get a life and a sense of humour, or just don't bother to come on!!!!!! :x
Rant over for now!!!!!! ;)

Re: WHY DON'T WE!!!!!!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:50 am

sam salim wrote:Close the forum down!!!! :?
You put a post on and one numpty alway's comes on and complains about it,may it be about football, race,religion or just things in general. If you don't like what you read don't reply to it, SIMPLES!!!! ;)
I put jokes on about race,religion etc but that's all they are, jokes or banter and my father is a muslim and it doe's bother me! ;)
B ;) But you can guarentee somebody will come on playing the race card! :roll: For fooks sake get a life and a sense of humour, or just don't bother to come on!!!!!! :x

Does'nt bother me was meant to say!!!!! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ive got fingers like a silverback,hard work on the keyboard!!!!! ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 am

YOUR FATHERS A MUSLIM!!!!! .....Shocked. Reading some of your posts I thought you did'nt have a father.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:11 am

skybluebird wrote:

YOUR FATHERS A MUSLIM!!!!! .....Shocked. Reading some of your posts I thought you did'nt have a father.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:22 am

:D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:33 am

YOUR FATHERS A MUSLIM!!!!! .....Shocked. Reading some of your posts I thought you did'nt have a father.[/quote]

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Sorry mate. I think you are giving Muslims a bad name. How dare you come on here with a sense of humour and a balanced opinion on life. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!! :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:35 am

sam salim wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol:[/ :quote]
:o :shock: :lol: :roll: I got no problem in Sam's posts really ;) I have to say that though as he is with my sis-in-law :mrgreen: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:41 am

YOUR FATHERS A MUSLIM!!!!! .....Shocked. Reading some of your posts I thought you did'nt have a father.[/quote][/quote]

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol:[/ :quote]
:o :shock: :lol: :roll: I got no problem in Sam's posts really ;) I have to say that though as he is with my sis-in-law :mrgreen: :lol:[/quote]
Christ. When does the shame end. Sam you poor B*****d...........dating a WELSH girl!!! :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:42 am

YOUR FATHERS A MUSLIM!!!!! .....Shocked. Reading some of your posts I thought you did'nt have a father.[/quote]

[/quote]
Sorry mate. I think you are giving Muslims a bad name. How dare you come on here with a sense of humour and a balanced opinion on life. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!

Im one in a billion!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:43 am

sam salim wrote:

FAVOURISM with Silverback eh, wait til the rest of us apes find out. YOU KENT :naka:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:45 am

tenerife_blu

lol:[/ :quote]
I got no problem in Sam's posts really I have to say that though as he is with my sis-in-law

It's a good job you ain't got a problem or i wud be paying you a visit!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:46 am

RichardBluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:

FAVOURISM with Silverback eh, wait til the rest of us apes find out. YOU KENT :naka:

Richie you know you love me really!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 am

sam salim wrote:YOUR FATHERS A MUSLIM!!!!! .....Shocked. Reading some of your posts I thought you did'nt have a father.

[/quote]
Sorry mate. I think you are giving Muslims a bad name. How dare you come on here with a sense of humour and a balanced opinion on life. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!

Im one in a billion!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Oh Feck Another 999,999,999 like you...........Thank God you are the only one down the CCS!!!! :roll: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 am

skybluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:YOUR FATHERS A MUSLIM!!!!! .....Shocked. Reading some of your posts I thought you did'nt have a father.

Im one in a billion!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Oh Feck Another 999,999,999 like you...........Thank God you are the only one down the CCS!!!! :roll: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Ditto............. ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 am

sam salim wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Im one in a billion!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Feck Another 999,999,999 like you...........Thank God you are the only one down the CCS!!!! :roll: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Ditto............. ;)[/quote]
Who the Feck is Ditto? Another Muslim supporting the City!!!!!! Sneaky B*****d keeping himself to himself. If he's got the Balls get him to post on here. Doubt it!!!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:04 am

All I'm gonna say is.............Sam thanks for brightening my day up on many occasions!! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:04 am

All I'm gonna say is.............Sam thanks for brightening my day up on many occasions!! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:06 am

Rant over for now!!!!!! ;)[/quote]All I'm gonna say is.............Sam thanks for brightening my day up on many occasions!! :ayatollah:[/quote]
Totally agree. It is Pissing down but you have certainly brightened up my day with your banter. Cheers Mate :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 am

Well said Sam :) I certainly look forward to reading your posts and your company on the forum piss ups.You are one funny guy. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Spot on Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:14 pm

reported :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Life's one big party!!!!!! ;)

LIVE IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:35 pm

sam salim wrote:Life's one big party!!!!!! ;)

Exactly Mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:43 pm

So True :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

I really am pissed off with your upbeat attitude. Why can't you be a miserable T**t like me? :roll:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 pm

skybluebird wrote:

I really am pissed off with your upbeat attitude. Why can't you be a miserable T**t like me? :roll:

Come on a Forum Piss Up and see how upbeat he is. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:58 pm

skybluebird wrote:

Ive had nothing but misery for most of my life :( ,it's got me nowhere sulking about it, :roll: So i just get on with it with a smile on my face and as long as nobody threatens me to my face,they are as safe as houses!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:04 pm

sam salim wrote:
skybluebird wrote:

Ive had nothing but misery for most of my life :( ,it's got me nowhere sulking about it, :roll: So i just get on with it with a smile on my face and as long as nobody threatens me to my face,they are as safe as houses!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Surely the misery came to an end when you started supporting the City? :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:10 pm

[/quote]
Surely the misery came to an end when you started supporting the City? :ayatollah: :lol:[/quote]

Din't know i supported the City ;) The Wednesday are my team,but i must admit that ive got a little soft spot for them,and loads of mates who love them!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:26 pm

sam salim wrote:

Surely the misery came to an end when you started supporting the City? :ayatollah: :lol:[/quote]

Din't know i supported the City ;) The Wednesday are my team,but i must admit that ive got a little soft spot for them,and loads of mates who love them!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Sorry Sam I am a Newbie to the Forum and did not realise your allegiances. NOW I realise where the misery in your life came from. (Wednesday....seriously?) :lol: :lol: