Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHY DON'T WE!!!!!!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 pm

skybluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Surely the misery came to an end when you started supporting the City? :ayatollah: :lol:

Din't know i supported the City ;) The Wednesday are my team,but i must admit that ive got a little soft spot for them,and loads of mates who love them!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Sorry Sam I am a Newbie to the Forum and did not realise your allegiances. NOW I realise where the misery in your life came from. (Wednesday....seriously?) :lol: :lol:[/quote]

The Wednesday will alway's be bigger than most teams in my eye's :D But my mrs and family are Bluebirds so theres were my soft spot lies!!!!! 8-)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 pm

sam salim wrote:
skybluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Surely the misery came to an end when you started supporting the City? :ayatollah: :lol:

Din't know i supported the City ;) The Wednesday are my team,but i must admit that ive got a little soft spot for them,and loads of mates who love them!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry Sam I am a Newbie to the Forum and did not realise your allegiances. NOW I realise where the misery in your life came from. (Wednesday....seriously?) :lol: :lol:[/quote]

The Wednesday will alway's be bigger than most teams in my eye's :D But my mrs and family are Bluebirds so theres were my soft spot lies!!!!! 8-)[/quote]
Sorry Mate...think the soft spot is between your ears!!!

Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Din't know i supported the City ;) The Wednesday are my team,but i must admit that ive got a little soft spot for them,and loads of mates who love them!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

The Wednesday will alway's be bigger than most teams in my eye's :D But my mrs and family are Bluebirds so theres were my soft spot lies!!!!! 8-)[/quote]
Sorry Mate...think the soft spot is between your ears!!![/quote]

And i thought the school holiday's started next weekend!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: