Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Youngsters out on loan

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:07 am

Just looking for everyone's thought on whether you think the first year pro's i.e jarvis, farah, evans will be going out on loan this season or if they will feature in the first team this year. The reason I left wildig out is cause I think he'll be in Malky's plans and he has had first team experience with us before.

Thought and comments?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Youngsters out on loan

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:40 am

I believe that Malky needs time to assess them. Give him a chance, before he makes a decent assessment he has to give them an opportunity to show what they can do.

Revamping the coaching set up, the pre season training and signing new players have to take priority before this.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 am

Judging by the size of the squad and Malky's comments on them recently I can see them playing a role this season :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 am

I hope they all get a chance but I feel that they would benefit from playing regularly which I don' think their going to get here this season :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 am

We have an under 21's team. No need to loan them out? These kids are still 17/18 so the u21 will be the stepping stone playing top flight u21 teams?