Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHY IS BRITISH LAGER SO SHIT ?

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:When in London recently, seen Stella Black anyone know about it ?

4.9% Dark lager, not tried it mind.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Because it's full of chemicals? German lager has strict regulations, dating back centuries. Don't really drink lager myself, can't beat a pint of Brain's light ( or 'bitter' as the call it these days). :D :ayatollah:

It must be them chemicals that make me fall down after 3 pints!!!! :oops:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:39 pm

sam salim wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:Because it's full of chemicals? German lager has strict regulations, dating back centuries. Don't really drink lager myself, can't beat a pint of Brain's light ( or 'bitter' as the call it these days). :D :ayatollah:

Chemicals my arse!! once you've drank in the Kings your body is conditioned to any Beer. ;) :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Chemicals my arse!! once you've drank in the Kings your body is conditioned to any Beer. ;) :lol: :D :ayatollah:

True!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 pm

always look forward to a cobra or kingfisher when going for a ruby. :)

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Marc wrote:I was thinking, why the f**k do people drink Fosters :? ...Carling is Shite, but even the Aussies don't drink fosters. Each to his own I suppose.......I do enjoy a pint of London Pride though. :D :D :ayatollah:

Good call :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:33 pm

sam salim wrote:

Thought it was small feet and a big mid section :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Thought it was small feet and a big mid section :lol:

You just stick to halves Nuke's!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:39 pm

It must be them chemicals that make me fall down after 3 pints!!!! :oops:[/quote]
Thought it was small feet and a big mid section :lol: [/quote]

You just stick to halves Nuke's!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: