Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Parma Friendly

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Can't wait to see the new look bludbirds when they play Parma on the 30th, received me ticket Yesturday and getting really excited. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully we can stay unbeaten through all the pre-season friendies so we can go into the season full of confidence and beat the Hammers in the first match. :)

Anyone know if there will be a big crowd fo this match?

Re: Parma Friendly

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 pm

elad wrote:Can't wait to see the new look bludbirds when they play Parma on the 30th, received me ticket Yesturday and getting really excited. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully we can stay unbeaten through all the pre-season friendies so we can go into the season full of confidence and beat the Hammers in the first match. :)

Im going and im pretty big so I guess so ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:47 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:
elad wrote:Can't wait to see the new look bludbirds when they play Parma on the 30th, received me ticket Yesturday and getting really excited. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 pm

NinianBluebird1927 wrote:

Seriously though gotta have a crowd of 15,000 + for final friendly.