Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STAYING IN BOURNEMOUTH FOR THE WEEK

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Just booked a caravan site near Bournemouth from next Thursday, means I can catch the Bournemouth game and Yeovil without spending hours on the road, I am more excited about this season than any I can remember in many years, Malky and his breath of fresh air as given me and many others a real boost and I am very hopeful that fwe will have a team with a bit of guts, can't imagine any Prima Donnas being made welcome by Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: STAYING IN BOURNEMOUTH FOR THE WEEK

Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Dont forget your sun cream, strange old town Bournemouth. Like Scunny, loads of youngsters & pensioners and nothing in between.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just booked a caravan site near Bournemouth from next Thursday, means I can catch the Bournemouth game and Yeovil without spending hours on the road, I am more excited about this season than any I can remember in many years, Malky and his breath of fresh air as given me and many others a real boost and I am very hopeful that fwe will have a team with a bit of guts, can't imagine any Prima Donnas being made welcome by Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just hope west ham don't turn up like last time we were up there on that tuesday night.saying that though that was a good night. ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Iused to live in bournemoth (holdenhurst road)great place to live,i would often to to watch bournemoth when i could not get home to watch city,got very happy memories of the place :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:16 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just booked a caravan site near Bournemouth from next Thursday, means I can catch the Bournemouth game and Yeovil without spending hours on the road, I am more excited about this season than any I can remember in many years, Malky and his breath of fresh air as given me and many others a real boost and I am very hopeful that fwe will have a team with a bit of guts, can't imagine any Prima Donnas being made welcome by Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont forget your bingo dabber :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 pm

you will blend in well with all them old timers down there Gwyn :lol: ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Where are you staying Gwyn, Littlesea?

If id used my loaf I would have done the same.. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Remember the west ham visit potato head stoped one or two geting arested that night to be fair

Looking forward to this season more than last which may sound mad but with fresh hope and ideas things are looking up

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:05 pm

I could write a good chapter on events from that night, scrap and a half. :old:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 pm

see you down there gwyn mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:39 pm

bloody gypo :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:57 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Dont forget your sun cream, strange old town Bournemouth. Like Scunny, loads of youngsters & pensioners and nothing in between.

Avoid Boscombe-full of smackheads and alkies. Shit hole.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Dont forget your sun cream, strange old town Bournemouth. Like Scunny, loads of youngsters & pensioners and nothing in between.

Avoid Boscombe-full of smackheads and alkies. Shit hole.

At least I wont get home sick then. ;)