Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any news?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Haven't heard anything for ages does anybody have any? :ayatollah:

Re: any news?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:49 pm

I will have loads of news to tell you tomorrow after I have read the News of the World.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 pm

skybluebird wrote:I will have loads of news to tell you tomorrow after I have read the News of the World.

Good luck with that ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:55 pm

skybluebird wrote:I will have loads of news to tell you tomorrow after I have read the News of the World.

Lol tool :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:57 pm

sammorgz wrote:

Good luck with that ;)

What do you mean? ;)

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:02 pm

skybluebird wrote:
sammorgz wrote:

Good luck with that ;)

What do you mean? ;)

The papers last print was last sunday :lol:

Maybe the sunday star 'ey?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Maybe the sunday star 'ey?[/quote]
Doh. Thick F****r. I didn't know. :roll: Thats the problem with living up the Valleys. Cheers mate. :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 pm

skybluebird wrote:Maybe the sunday star 'ey?

Doh. Thick F****r. I didn't know. :roll: Thats the problem with living up the Valleys. Cheers mate. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Haha no problem mate :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Er, no tvs up there either
;)

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 am

bluebirdlewis wrote:Er, no tvs up there either
;)

Plenty of TVs mate......and thousands of Cardiff fans too !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:58 pm

sammorgz wrote:

Doh. Thick F****r. I didn't know. :roll: Thats the problem with living up the Valleys. Cheers mate. :lol: :lol:

Haha no problem mate :ayatollah:[/quote]
Do you know what. You were right. Went down my newsagent this morning and he told me that they were no longer printing the News of the World. When the F**k was that decided? :o

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:08 pm

skybluebird wrote:
sammorgz wrote:

Do you know what. You were right. Went down my newsagent this morning and he told me that they were no longer printing the News of the World. When the F**k was that decided? :o[/quote]

Bugger me I just heard the Titanic has hit an iceberg!!! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:09 pm

skybluebird wrote:
sammorgz wrote:

Do you know what. You were right. Went down my newsagent this morning and he told me that they were no longer printing the News of the World. When the F**k was that decided? :o[/quote]

Bugger me I just heard the Titanic has hit an iceberg!!! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Bugger me I just heard the Titanic has hit an iceberg!!! :D :ayatollah:[/quote]
Now you are taking the Piss. When did they launch that? :shock:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Titanic is launched .........FACT :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:20 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Titanic is launched .........FACT :ayatollah:

FACT or RUMOUR Name your contact at the club.....or shut the Feck up with your so called rumour. Sick of all the rumours on this site!!!!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Just checked the source, My mate read it backwards from the Sunday Herald. The reason it was backwards is because the print came off the Sunday Herald when his wife wiped her arse three days ago but I think he only spotted it this morning.
Hope this helps :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:34 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Just checked the source, My mate read it backwards from the Sunday Herald. The reason it was backwards is because the print came off the Sunday Herald when his wife wiped her arse three days ago but I think he only spotted it this morning.
Hope this helps :ayatollah:

CHRIST. What sort of people do you associate with? :oops: Checked a newspaper after his wife had wiped her arse with it. Hasn't the sick B*****d heard of toilet paper!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Toilet what? :o They have only just stopped using the toilet brush cos it was causing rashes. :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Toilet what? :o They have only just stopped using the toilet brush cos it was causing rashes. :D :ayatollah:

Ah. You didn't say they owned a toilet brush.......Rich B*****d's. Much better class of people. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

You didnt ask? ;)

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:You didnt ask? ;)

Right. BOG OFF so that I can read some sensible threads. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Do you mean BUY ONE AND G..................................................I'm Gone :P

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Sky bluebird words fail me Image

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sky bluebird words fail me Image

THAT'S A FIRST IS'NT IT !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 pm

skybluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Sky bluebird words fail me Image

THAT'S A FIRST IS'NT IT !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it was always gonna take one dumb ass comment to achieve that Chief !! And fair play you done it Image

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Well it was always gonna take one dumb ass comment to achieve that Chief !! And fair play you done it Image[/quote]
Thanks for the compliment. I have only made ONE dumb ass comment? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:00 pm

skybluebird wrote:Well it was always gonna take one dumb ass comment to achieve that Chief !! And fair play you done it Image

Thanks for the compliment. I have only made ONE dumb ass comment? Per post :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]