Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Goodie & West Ham...

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Looking good ;)

Re: Goodie & West Ham...

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Do you mean hes going to West Ham or are you saying both respective stories are looking good for us? :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:30 pm

So will this Goodcock fellow be a bluebird before we start the season proper?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:Looking good ;)

We talking days or weeks Bob?

I am desparate for him so sign for us but starting to get so frustrated our top two targets are taking forever! :evil:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:27 pm

What a pointless post - no information at all. Could you expand and put some meat on the bones of the story.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:12 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 pm

stevee1966 wrote:

What a pointless post - no information at all. Could you expand and put some meat on the bones of the story.

He is obviously hinting that in his opinion Badcock will be with us by the time we play West Ham. That is just his opinion though and like everything else on messageboards should be accepted as just that...an opinion.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Think he's saying that Goodwillie will sign and West Ham will be a voucher exchange instead of a full bubble good news if true :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:52 am

Citysince1964 wrote:He is obviously hinting that in his opinion Badcock will be with us by the time we play West Ham. That is just his opinion though and like everything else on messageboards should be accepted as just that...an opinion.

"Obviously"? I hardly think so, my instant reaction on reading the message was that he was signing for West Ham - it's as if Bob Hatton thinks he has to pay so much per letter when he posts on here :lol: !

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:01 am

the other Bob Wilson wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:He is obviously hinting that in his opinion Badcock will be with us by the time we play West Ham. That is just his opinion though and like everything else on messageboards should be accepted as just that...an opinion.

"Obviously"? I hardly think so, my instant reaction on reading the message was that he was signing for West Ham - it's as if Bob Hatton thinks he has to pay so much per letter when he posts on here :lol: !

:lol:

When I saw the title of the thread I thought Daya had stumped
up a few million in blind panic over the squad Malky is putting
together