Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebird till I die update/lyrics changed

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 pm

The song is all but complete and the lyrics have now been changed to allow the song to be used at anytime.Many supporters suggested this change and I feel it has improved the song.The lyrics now contain past events such as when the team was formed,1927 and Real Madrid 1971.With new players arriving on a regular basis it has been difficult to keep changing the names and re-recording the vocals so players names have now been withdrawn,The song is still the same just fine tuned,it also includes a small piece of commentary from a famous game.Once again I want to thank everyone for supporting the song and I look forward to hearing it on Wednesday at the Stadium.The new version will be posted tomorrow but unfortunately not in it's entirety due to it probably being released for download with a percentage of monies going to a charity or fund.I have discussed these options with JJ and if there is a good response to the song we will release it for download.Some people have suggested proceeds going to the statue fund which I would be more than happy to do.If you have any suggestions on where you would like potential money from download sales to go please post here.

Track will be available to listen tomorrow evening.I will post the link here first.cheers :ayatollah:

Re: Bluebird till I die update/lyrics changed

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:14 pm

nice one mate...

look forward to hearing the finished track 2moro and in the future at the ccs!!

:ayatollah:

Re: Bluebird till I die update/lyrics changed

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:nice one mate...

look forward to hearing the finished track 2moro and in the future at the ccs!!

:ayatollah:

cheers mate! Wednesday is gonna be good,look out for me 'll be wearing a blue shirt :lol: :ayatollah: