Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Up Market Town house

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 am

Swansea up market town house.jpg
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Swansea Up Market Town house

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:13 am

Roy wrote:
Swansea up market town house.jpg
:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 am

You are more likly to see that in your back yard then ours,as ther are by far more gypo sites ther.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 am

swansealad69 wrote:You are more likly to see that in your back yard then ours,as ther are by far more gypo sites ther.

Get your sisters to pay you for services rendered and you may be able to upgrade to a second hand caravan :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

As I said the gypo city is your selfs,satistics say so,I think its you who should crawl out of your sisters bed and keep an eye on your inbred ginger kids half naked in the gutters,or are you to busy collecting scrap my piky freak.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:46 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As I said the gypo city is your selfs,satistics say so,I think its you who should crawl out of your sisters bed and keep an eye on your inbred ginger kids half naked in the gutters,or are you to busy collecting scrap my piky freak.

dont get so upset mush :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:59 pm

swansealad69 wrote:As I said the gypo city is your selfs,satistics say so,I think its you who should crawl out of your sisters bed and keep an eye on your inbred ginger kids half naked in the gutters,or are you to busy collecting scrap my piky freak.

Can anyone please translate please ?

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

As I said the gypo city is Cardiff, statistics say so. I think it's you whom should be crawling out of your sisters bed and keep and eye on your inbred half naked, ginger inbred kids whom are in the gutters or are you too busy collecting scrap metal for me? Pikey freak.

Tried the best I could constable!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

As I said the gypo city is Cardiff, statistics say so. I think it's you whom should be crawling out of your sisters bed and keep and eye on your inbred half naked, ginger inbred kids whom are in the gutters or are you too busy collecting scrap metal for me? Pikey freak.

Thanks a lot Sheriff, i am most impressed you looked like you cracked it. During the 2nd world war Churchill (No not the dog swanseagypoinbredknob69.co.uk) was looking for code breakers like yourself. Bridgend Bluebird you are a very talented individual :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm

More racist and abusive remarks on the board I see... :(

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:[
Nuclearblue wrote:

Thanks a lot Sheriff, i am most impressed you looked like you cracked it. During the 2nd world war Churchill (No not the dog swanseagypoinbredknob69.co.uk) was looking for code breakers like yourself. Bridgend Bluebird you are a very talented individual :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: [/quote]

I'm from Bridgend mate, I learned from the chavs in the area...and plus we get quite a bit of people from the Rhondda walking around town :lol: :lol: I remember one asked me where the court was :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:22 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:More racist and abusive remarks on the board I see... :(

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:23 pm

You backward retards bite so easily. Go and crawl back under your mothers bed spread in your second rate TOWN.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:More racist and abusive remarks on the board I see... :(

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

At the end of the day Nukes, I like Swansea, its a nice place, they are Football Fans just like us, everybody bleeds.

Just fecking around fella, taking the piss.. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:32 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

At the end of the day Nukes, I like Swansea, its a nice place, they are Football Fans just like us, everybody bleeds.

Yeah quite profusely with a brick over there headsImage

Just fecking around fella, taking the piss.. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 pm

As I said the gypo city is your selfs,satistics say so,I think its you who should crawl out of your sisters bed and keep an eye on your inbred ginger kids half naked in the gutters,or are you to busy collecting scrap my piky freak.

It's called a joke gyppo!! You West Walians really have no sense of humour! If you don't like being called a gyppo, then go back to your own board amongst your incestious, six-fingered, peg-selling, all nearly-related, West Walian gyppo friends.