Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHERE HAS THE JOKE THREAD GONE????

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 pm

We had a joke thread ands its gone, can a mod explain why please?

Re: WHERE HAS THE JOKE THREAD GONE????

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:19 pm

I didn't delete it myself, but if anyone wants instant access to easily offendable jokes then try googling sikipedia online!

Have to say - funny as f..k some of them! And as the websites name says - also downright Sick!! :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:23 pm

I deleted it as it was offensive and not for a football message board. As Craig says there are plenty of places to read sick jokes :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:26 pm

I often visit sickipedia, just wondered why it had been deleted?? The O/P titled the thread as offensive jokes, so imo if someone chooses to read it they have NO right to report it as they knew what it contained! Kinda like a black guy going to a kkk convention and complaining about the content

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:I deleted it as it was offensive and not for a football message board. As Craig says there are plenty of places to read sick jokes :ayatollah:

It did have a title of "don't read if easily offended though Carl!" :lol:

Which is a fair point - and could have quite easily made it onto a non-football section of the forum if we had one!!! :lol:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey a thread that was deleted and i didnt post on it. An AAMB first :D :lol: :lol: :lol: