Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ross McCormack

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 pm

struggling to get 1st team football at Leeds United, would you have him back at CCS?
Give us your thoughts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Ross McCormack

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm

if malky wants him then yes :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah, good player. Showed what he can do in 2008/09.. Got unlucky with injuries in 2009/10

Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:26 pm

jinks-rct wrote:if malky wants him then yes :ayatollah:

I know he scored 23 goals but 12 were from pens. I,m not sure. Leave it to Malky

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:07 pm

i reckon leeds will keep him now at least for the first few months of the season,davide somme has a cruciate ligaments injury so theyre gonna be short on strikers

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm

I dont no with this one if pushed its a no from me.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm

englishbluebird wrote:i reckon leeds will keep him now at least for the first few months of the season,davide somme has a cruciate ligaments injury so theyre gonna be short on strikers

Somme if reports are true,could be out for up to 6 months.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:i reckon leeds will keep him now at least for the first few months of the season,davide somme has a cruciate ligaments injury so theyre gonna be short on strikers

Somme if reports are true,could be out for up to 6 months.

oh well if true thats that then we could do better than Ross I think but he did well when he was with us.
He scored against the jacks at ninian to draw the with about 10 mins to go just for that goal he was worth it a pen if my memory is right .I lost my voice I cheered so loud class.Me and my son were sat with the swansea players as are seats we had cocked up when they scored to go 2-1 up alan curtis jumped up in the air what a prick.We scored and i jumped all over him screaming in his lug hole only to be told to sit down by the stewards but I loved it.Well done Ross lol.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Definately take him back !