Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig "Guppy" Hughes for Neath vs Swansea!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:36 am

The jacks are whinging cos during the guard of honour on saturday before the game (to congratulate swansea) Guppy wouldn't clap or shake any of the gypo players hands. http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... a&start=48 I asked him about it and he said, f**k em i hate swansea and i had no intention of clapping them hahahahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Craig "Guppy" Hughes for Neath vs Swansea!

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 am

Guppy is City to the core. Newport lads accepted it when he played for Newport county, so what are the jacks moaning about - he dont even play for them!

All of you who now Guppy - will know he could not do that for the Jacks, he's a handful on and off the pitch and a great Bluebird :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 am

GUPPY IS A LEGEND,LA,LAA,LA,LA :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 am

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:04 pm

well done guppy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Brilliant! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Sad and pathetic really.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Known Guppy all my life, he's cardiff through and through and been inside for his off the field activity's following Cardiff, top bloke fair play, sure he posts on here now and again as gup1

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Bit immature you cannot clap a fellow proffesional.

Fair enough when hes in the stands, but on the field of play it lacks class.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:26 pm

I remember before the NEWPORT v SWANSEA fa cup match a few years he stoked it up abit. :D
Dont know him personally but he was a very popular figure with the county fans.
Hes just become popular with me now :lol:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:32 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Known Guppy all my life, he's cardiff through and through and been inside for his off the field activity's following Cardiff, top bloke fair play, sure he posts on here now and again as gup1

Is this Guppy the one that did time for Wrexham away,if it is I know him & played against him. Top lad :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:54 pm

yeah he does post as gup1 now and then and did some time after wrexham. polo u may say it lacked class but its easy to boo the cunts when there's 2000 of u in the stands but he was on his own surrounded by the gypo cunts and still thought f**k em. personally i'm glad he did cos i wouldn't have let him hear the last of it if he didn't! as far as i'm concerned, f**k the jacks

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:10 pm

well done guppy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah Guppy did time for Wrexham a few years back,im sure he only got nicked cos he went back for his Henri Lloyd cap and the OB collared him.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:yeah he does post as gup1 now and then and did some time after wrexham. polo u may say it lacked class but its easy to boo the cunts when there's 2000 of u in the stands but he was on his own surrounded by the gypo cunts and still thought f**k em. personally i'm glad he did cos i wouldn't have let him hear the last of it if he didn't! as far as i'm concerned, f**k the jacks

Surrounded by the gypo c*nts? He was just in a proffesional football line-up, with fellow players.

You make it sound like 20 of their lads were fronting him!?!?!?!

I trained with Swansea fror a while when I was a kid and refused to shout Jacks in their drills and they dropped me from their academy. I thought I was a big boy for doing that but in adult hindsight what a prickish thing thing to do.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 pm

top man bluebird

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 pm

ur entitled to ur opinion mate, but he was hardly on trial for the jacks was he? he doesn't like them and neither do i and i also know they dont like him. i believe he was on their top ten most hated list a few years ago! so like i said, f**k em i cant stand them and hope they dont win a game next year.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Xcasual wrote:
NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Known Guppy all my life, he's cardiff through and through and been inside for his off the field activity's following Cardiff, top bloke fair play, sure he posts on here now and again as gup1

Is this Guppy the one that did time for Wrexham away,if it is I know him & played against him. Top lad :ayatollah:

yeah thats him also had 4 years for a row against some west ham lads, not that long had his ban up and is able to watch footie from the stands again

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 am

I don't what actually happened someone explain please?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 am

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:I don't what actually happened someone explain please?

basically he refused to shake hands and congradulate the swans players on their promotion unlike his neath team mates.
Guppy, true bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 am

sad bastards

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 am

Fusilier52 wrote:sad bastards

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Get on planet slums inbred :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 am

After all the shit you give trunds and tate about how unprofessional they are,as soon as the shoe is on your foot it all changes.Now I know what our lads done was worst,but its still unprofessional.I don't give a toss,if I was lucky enough to play for a team in a friendly against you then believe my I Would have gone a lot further then not shaking hands or claping.Don't slag of two players for doing somthing you Would have loved your players to do.This guy is cardiff,id expert nothing less.Ther are two types of fans out ther,ther are those who think its good for ther rivals to do well and only have frendly banter,ie ccmb and planet swans are mostly these,and them who will never give any thing to ther rival and mostly dispise the other and let's say have had a colour full jurney following ther club.Like many I belive on here I'm the second group,love our clubs ln the same way but more aggesivly.That's why you have swans fans on here,fecking hate most of the knobs in p.s and can have decent banter with some one who feels the way I do.Any way forgive my spelling and so on as I'm on a phone and to much hassle ooking for spell check.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 am

you can't compare shaking hands with your wankers holding up defaced welsh flags with swear words on and stupid t-shirts etc

jog on son

Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:ur entitled to ur opinion mate, but he was hardly on trial for the jacks was he? he doesn't like them and neither do i and i also know they dont like him. i believe he was on their top ten most hated list a few years ago! so like i said, f**k em i cant stand them and hope they dont win a game next year.

Me neither one thing we agree on. its a shame youve totally missed the point but hey-ho.

If he hates the jacks, even on a proffesional level, how is he findng being Trundles strike partner? Must be difficult if he wont even communicate with a jack??

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm

swansealad69 wrote:After all the shit you give trunds and tate about how unprofessional they are,as soon as the shoe is on your foot it all changes.Now I know what our lads done was worst,but its still unprofessional.I don't give a toss,if I was lucky enough to play for a team in a friendly against you then believe my I Would have gone a lot further then not shaking hands or claping.Don't slag of two players for doing somthing you Would have loved your players to do.This guy is cardiff,id expert nothing less.Ther are two types of fans out ther,ther are those who think its good for ther rivals to do well and only have frendly banter,ie ccmb and planet swans are mostly these,and them who will never give any thing to ther rival and mostly dispise the other and let's say have had a colour full jurney following ther club.Like many I belive on here I'm the second group,love our clubs ln the same way but more aggesivly.That's why you have swans fans on here,fecking hate most of the knobs in p.s and can have decent banter with some one who feels the way I do.Any way forgive my spelling and so on as I'm on a phone and to much hassle ooking for spell check.

coudnt give a f**k about what scouse tw*t and back to front tate did with a flag they hate cardiff i hate them.
as for guppy :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:After all the shit you give trunds and tate about how unprofessional they are,as soon as the shoe is on your foot it all changes.Now I know what our lads done was worst,but its still unprofessional.I don't give a toss,if I was lucky enough to play for a team in a friendly against you then believe my I Would have gone a lot further then not shaking hands or claping.Don't slag of two players for doing somthing you Would have loved your players to do.This guy is cardiff,id expert nothing less.Ther are two types of fans out ther,ther are those who think its good for ther rivals to do well and only have frendly banter,ie ccmb and planet swans are mostly these,and them who will never give any thing to ther rival and mostly dispise the other and let's say have had a colour full jurney following ther club.Like many I belive on here I'm the second group,love our clubs ln the same way but more aggesivly.That's why you have swans fans on here,fecking hate most of the knobs in p.s and can have decent banter with some one who feels the way I do.Any way forgive my spelling and so on as I'm on a phone and to much hassle ooking for spell check.

coudnt give a f**k about what scouse tw*t and back to front tate did with a flag they hate cardiff i hate them.
as for guppy :ayatollah:

Friendly banter on planetswans ?? :lol: :lol: there all a bunch of cunts

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:11 pm

you'd be using spellcheck all f*cking day to sort out that mess :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 pm

What's even funnier about this whole episode is that over on Planetgyppo, the regulars were saying about how a well known roidheaded friend of Trundle's would sort Hughes out etc etc. Basically the usual gyppo bullshit. Obviously the well known roidheaded Canton mile-runner didn't have any effect on Craig, as he still showed them utter contempt to their faces. Well done Craig!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm

He's shown himself up as having no class whatsoever if this is the case.

Rivalry is one thing. Having no respect for others achievements is another.

For instance, when you lot beat at us the Liberty in February, one of the first things I did when I got home was to log on here and congratulate you and your deserved win.