Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I HONESTLY FANCY US FOR AUTOMATIC

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:09 pm

i love this time of year just before a new season kicks off all the bad feelings of the last campaign are just a distant memory, i share the optimisn of the original post why not. It will be different this year i can feel it in me bones, yes its automatic for me this time. BLUEBIRDS..BLUEBIRDS... :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 pm

bluebirds over.... wrote:Robbie, we've been saying this every f*cking summer since Derek Showers was blasting the ball into the Taff :lol: Always said watching the City is a disease & fucks your head up :lol: Automatic this year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :old:

paul,youre right what your saying we have been saying this for as long as i can remember,but were going to be right one year and i think this could be the year as bakedalasker said above no-one seems to be doing much on the transfer front apart from leicester :ayatollah: :old:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm

At least under MM we will be playing football , well impressed with Watford when we played them at their place, they ripped us apart.Even if we don't go up i think the football will be a lot better than the shite often dished out under Jones, a fresh start has certainly got the enthiusiasm back & like you said Rob maybe this is our moment.
Still reckon in years to come we'll be sat on Codgers Corner dribbling & saying the same thing. :old: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Hard to say without the other signings still to arrive but I see us as playoffs.

There seems to be a new buzz about the place I am looking forward to the new season.Its a fresh start a new era and I think this is what the club needed.DJ had his faults but he did well for us so close to promotion but malky seems to connect with the fans better and there is an air of excitement about the new season.

Just hope people don't expect to much and get at the team etc.

He still has a good budget left to sign more players and has done well with the frees so times are good and will just get better before the new season starts I cant wait. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:09 pm

beddau blue wrote:WHOSE WITH ME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

looking better with every passing hour lads mark my words :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:Whitts Cowie Gunnarsson Conway.... your telling me they dont look the strongest???

Who did you want?

Who's got a better four than that?

West Ham, Leicester, Blackpool, Reading, maybe Forest

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 am

beddau blue wrote:WHOSE WITH ME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

anyone coming around to my way of thinking yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: