Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Regan going for Black

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Regan had his Papers signed last night and we are of to Bath at 8.30. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: The nerves are kicking in now!! Not for him but ME !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck Reagan and Nukes......let us know how it goes, wishing you all the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Missed this, thought it was CCMB trap regarding a former american president and the word that isn't mentioned in polite company for fear of starting a six pager :lol:

Anyways Good Luck Regan looks like your with an excellent chance, Focus, Focus, Focus. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully meet up with you for a beer Nukes this season. I've just booked flights back to London for end of August but haven't checked fixture list :roll:

Missed you the QPR game as had to go up to ground to get replacement card.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Missed this, thought it was CCMB trap regarding a former american president and the word that isn't mentioned in polite company for fear of starting a six pager :lol:

Anyways Good Luck Regan looks like your with an excellent chance, Focus, Focus, Focus. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hopefully meet up with you for a beer Nukes this season. I've just booked flights back to London for end of August but haven't checked fixture list :roll:

Missed you the QPR game as had to go up to ground to get replacement card.

Hope to meet up soon Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: