Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CORRUPTION IN FOOTBALL HOW DEEP AND FAR DOES IT GO ?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Somebody anybody needs to step in and stamp this out , but as the saying goes Money makes the world go round, as long as people are chucking money around , i guess everrything and everyone has a price ? What is Cardiff City's , I just hope this documentary isn't going to throw a spanner in the works. With malkay building a strong squad and getting the players fit and healthy , and the team bonding I just want it to be another cracking season , so I hope a mention of a name is all it turns out to be. Roll on the new season, f*cking Dispatches and their timing .

Re: CORRUPTION IN FOOTBALL HOW DEEP AND FAR DOES IT GO ?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm

With you on that one mate.One thing that does puzzle about that program is that a comment was past that "they had missed out on Watford by an hour"!.Now it begs the question who did they miss out to? Possibly (and i know people may call me green) they missed out to honest investors because they never stated who they had missed out to.COULD VT be one of obviously very few honest investors who is just caught up in a pretty shitty business.But it did say joe sim asked VT advice about buying clubs,nothing proved imo. :ayatollah: