Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: KENNY MILLER LATEST

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 am

bornsurvivor wrote:What did he have for his tea Carl?

ccmb missing you. :evil:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Any news Carl :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 pm

I've heard that he was on a flight that landed here this afternoon... Whether that's 100% true though I don't know, hopefully Carl can update us?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Carduff wrote:Any news Carl :ayatollah:

He hasn't had the info from yesterday afternoon yet, he was going to get back to us with an update on whether we have made a bid.

Since that comment, we have bid, had a bid accepted, and the player is having a medical.

Anyone else starting to lose faith in the amount of info Carl has, also Carl has been quite a bit behind with nearly every player we have signed this summer. :cry: :?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Is Filip Kiss also at Cardiff today ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:53 pm

droopy wrote:

He hasn't had the info from yesterday afternoon yet, he was going to get back to us with an update on whether we have made a bid.

Since that comment, we have bid, had a bid accepted, and the player is having a medical.

Anyone else starting to lose faith in the amount of info Carl has, also Carl has been quite a bit behind with nearly every player we have signed this summer. :cry: :?

In my opinion, there is a difference between a rumour and the truth no? When we heard, oh yeah we are in for Kenny Miller, i was like , yeah ok another scottish player, just putting 2 and 2 together. Then carl came on and said the same then i believed it! Who cares if its a bit behind, its more than just "Yeah we want Kenny Miller"

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:54 pm

droopy wrote:

Harsh.

Nobody knows what's going on now, it appears that not much is being given away by the new manager.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
droopy wrote:

Harsh.

Nobody knows what's going on now, it appears that not much is being given away by the new manager.

This is my point, it's no good asking Carl anymore because he doesn't know any more than anyone else.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
droopy wrote:

In my opinion, there is a difference between a rumour and the truth no? When we heard, oh yeah we are in for Kenny Miller, i was like , yeah ok another scottish player, just putting 2 and 2 together. Then carl came on and said the same then i believed it! Who cares if its a bit behind, its more than just "Yeah we want Kenny Miller"

Actually there was a complete (and viable) story and it was heard on the radio that Cardiff had tabled a bid atleast 7 hours before Carl came online, and he didn't have any more info than what had been confirmed. I'm not having a go, it's just I don't see the point in begging Carl for an update when he has no more information than me or you. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
droopy wrote:

Harsh.

i think malky has got things tighter around here so carl with have fewer leaks from his source which im starting to think was dj think about it carl was a big dj fan. but was he really or did dj say support me and i will give u info haha let me know if im way off in my logic carl

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Nobody knows what's going on now, it appears that not much is being given away by the new manager.[/quote]
i think malky has got things tighter around here so carl with have fewer leaks from his source which im starting to think was dj think about it carl was a big dj fan. but was he really or did dj say support me and i will give u info haha let me know if im way off in my logic carl[/quote]

has anyone actually seen Carl or DJ in the same room? :o

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:14 pm

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/s ... um=twitter

Actually on his way here now!

The fact that he's bothering to travel to Cardiff from Austria must mean that he would like to be here and isn't holding out for Rangers, and there's some chance of actually making a sensible wage offer that he'll accept!