Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POST MATCH PROTESTS!

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:26 pm

MUST carry on after EVERY game.

It would seem pretty pointless in doing it just the once.

We have to keep on that fat twats back until we drive the freeloader out of our club....

It makes me sick to think of him sitting there thinking of a new way to leach more money from the club and seek "Im a hero" status from us one way or another!

PLEASE PLEASE keep protesting AFTER every home game. Keep it tidy and constructive, and OUT of the stadium when the team is playing.....

RIDSDALE NEEDS TO BE FORCED OUT - AND SOON!

Re: POST MATCH PROTESTS!

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Merlin wrote:MUST carry on after EVERY game.

We have to keep on that fat twats back until we drive the freeloader out of our club....

It makes me sick to think of him sitting there thinking of a new way to leach more more from the club and seek "Im a hero" status from us one way or another!

PLEASE PLEASE keep protesting AFTER every home game. Keep it tidy and constructive, and OUT of the stadium when the team is playing.....

I Will 100% be there for the Peterborough game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It makes me sick to think of him sitting there thinking of a new way to leach more more from the club and seek "Im a hero" status from us one way or another!

I Will 100% be there for the Peterborough game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets get a bigger crowd this time and make sure the City Center can hear us!!! (Cheers Annis - see you there!)

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm

:roll: BUMP :roll:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Was away with work for the Donny game and missed a ticket for Chelsea, but will be back for
the peterborough game and demonstrating after :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:33 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i will lend my famous face :lol:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:36 pm

I wasn't able to make the Doncaster one, as for once I had a lift back home, but will be there for the Peterborough one!

Can someone post the address for the facebook protest site as I couldn't sign-up for it ;)

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

joncandy wrote:I wasn't able to make the Doncaster one, as for once I had a lift back home, but will be there for the Peterborough one!

Can someone post the address for the facebook protest site as I couldn't sign-up for it ;)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=283728667962&index=1

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2 ... 62&index=1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

It makes me sick to think of him sitting there thinking of a new way to leach more money from the club and seek "Im a hero" status from us one way or another!

I'll be there Saturday 20 Feb if he ain't gone by then.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Count me in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:24 am

count me in, il do my hair and have a shave this week, just incase the news of the world want me on there back page on sunday again :lol: