Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT SHALL I ASK MALKY??

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 pm

I was thinking about going to the question dinner at the CCS.

What would you ask Malky? if you had the chance!

I was thinking of asking, where do you see Cardiff City in 3 years time?

What would be your question?

I also welcome funny questions!!

Re: WHAT SHALL I ASK MALKY??

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I will ask you one instead CSB
CSB where do you see yourself after two hours into the next Forum Piss up ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Baz, Ask him to come on a Forum piss up, Initiation process ;) :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 pm

ask him if he likes his women in a body bag, with head injuries, pouring with blood or just ones that have been left in the water for a few hours?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I will ask you one instead CSB
CSB where do you see yourself after two hours into the next Forum Piss up ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like Bambi on Ice going down Caroline Street. :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Caroline St mate!

Then run around looking for Bridgend Bluebird.

I will try all the play areas in town and then venture to the nurserys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only messing B.B one day you will show yourself as a human!!

f**k! I did and it put people off! so unless your skynet from the terminator trying to take over the world! You should come on the next piss up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Marc wrote:Baz, Ask him to come on a Forum piss up, Initiation process ;) :D :ayatollah:

we need him to be able to coach our team and not be in a f*cking plaster from the forum piss up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Classic Steve :lol: :lol:

Baz ask MM what he thinks of the people in this part of the world :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Marc wrote:

Like Bambi on Ice going down Caroline Street. :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Was i really that bad?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Ben wrote:ask him if he likes his women in a body bag, with head injuries, pouring with blood or just ones that have been left in the water for a few hours?

Good Question! I might ask that at the end of the night :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Ask him did his dad really hate Fletch in Porridge. Bet he laughs.......or stamps on your head. :D

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Ask him did his dad really hate Fletch in Porridge. Bet he laughs.......or stamps on your head. :D

Come on, you've got me thinking.....spill the oats. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Its a TV reference from the 80's. Forgive me if you're under 20. :D
Mr Mackay was the misewrable Scottish prison guard and Fletch was an inmate played by Ronnie Barker. :old:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Its a TV reference from the 80's. Forgive me if you're under 20. :D
Mr Mackay was the misewrable Scottish prison guard and Fletch was an inmate played by Ronnie Barker. :old:

I feel such a tw*t, I really do need a slap for not seeing that :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..I'll get my coat :cry: :cry: :roll:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Its a TV reference from the 80's. Forgive me if you're under 20. :D

went to that pub today in your avatar!! lovely pint and freindly bar lady :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Ask him if he likes an indian infront of the Tv on a friday night ;) :D

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:24 pm

this seems stupid

but ask him if hes going too make the players give the fans a decent clap of home and away games, everyone wants too see it done, we pour our money in every week , its not too much too ask! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Pink or Brown ;)

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Pink or Brown ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Are you trying to tell us something Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:26 am

Canton stand baz wrote:

Caroline St mate!

Then run around looking for Bridgend Bluebird.

I will try all the play areas in town and then venture to the nurserys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only messing B.B one day you will show yourself as a human!!

f**k! I did and it put people off! so unless your skynet from the terminator trying to take over the world! You should come on the next piss up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i had a family meal to attend to and im sticking by that story erm fact :D i MIGHT next time :D :ayatollah: