Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stadium Experiance?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm

what bloody experiance? its like going to disney land :twisted:

:ayatollah: BRING BACK NINIAN PARK :ayatollah:

Re: Stadium Experiance?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Sorry Ben, I love/loved Ninian, but it ain't coming back. We need to try our hardest into making CCS a fortress instead of moaning about how shit it is. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 pm

tbh i think the atmosphere would be the same at the ninian sorry to say but i think the atmosphher in thee ccs would improve slightly if we had we swapped the the family to the canton stand

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

To be honest look at the Leicester at home game we can make it happen it's just getting evevyone around up for it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Most people I hear at the CCS are to busy moaning about the atmosphere rather than trying to create one. It's just an excuse IMO.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:To be honest look at the Leicester at home game we can make it happen it's just getting evevyone around up for it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

once game matey and thats only because of the type of game it was, the goals that went in and the penalty shoot out, i agree it was electic, but it wasn't the same agaisnt reading in the playoffs?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 pm

That season both Leicester games we're class thats only time i've felt it down my spine never be the same but we can sure try are best! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Ben wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:To be honest look at the Leicester at home game we can make it happen it's just getting evevyone around up for it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

once game matey and thats only because of the type of game it was, the goals that went in and the penalty shoot out, i agree it was electic, but it wasn't the same agaisnt reading in the playoffs?

A fair point.
But I think that may have been down to the performance against Middlesborough and the apathy between the team and the fans at the time.
Also the jacks had gone through the night before and there was a general feeling of doom around the ground the night of the Reading match, which wasnt helped by the number of players that were injured.
Granted the CCS isnt Ninian Park, but its somebodys house now, so we need to make CCS as good as possible. A name would be a good start.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:26 am

Ben wrote:

This proves it's not the Stadium but the game/team we're playing. Were you at the last game at Ninian? Atmosphere was shocking because the perfomance was. People have this very romantic memory of Ninian Park and remember it being great every game.

The Leeds FA Cup game will never be beaten but again that was because of the game. I was there a week later for Peterborough at home and it was appalling!

You also have to bear in mind that we've regularly got 10,000 fans who have only been going to games for the last 2 or 3 seasons and many don't know what it's all about. Plus there are loads more kids. PLus we've only been there for a couple of seasons so we are all still finding our feet.

Let's stop blaming the stadium and shout our lungs out every week!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: