Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Den Haag

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Just returned from Poland, whilst out there headline news was that Den Haag hooligans teamed up with Legia Warsaw and both sets of fans travelled to Lithuania to kick off in a champions qualifier.!!!! The Polish FA had to apologise to their Lithuanian counterparts, Looks like Den Haag mob up with other clubs as well as the gippos :lol:

Info>Dozens of Polish and Dutch hooligans were arrested on Thursday before and during a Europa League match between Lithuanian side Tauras and Dutch club ADO Den Haag, who have a hardcore following among Poles.
“Fifty-one Polish and 13 Dutch football fans were detained, including three Poles during the game for illegal firecrackers,” police spokeswoman Vitalija Gintautiene said.

Poland has apologised to Lithuania after Legia Warsaw fans went on the rampage during an Intertoto Cup match against Vetra Vilnius, the prime minister's office said on Tuesday.

"The Polish prime minister (Jaroslaw Kaczynski) apologised to (Lithuanian Prime Minister Gediminas) Kirkilas for the inappropriate behaviour of Polish football fans during the match in Vilnius on Sunday," Kirkilas's office said.

Lithuanian police had to use tear gas and water cannons to try to disperse the Polish hooligans in a fight that lasted for about 30 minutes during the second round, first leg match.

The game, the first leg of a second round tie, was abandoned at halftime with Vetra leading 2-0.

The repair bill for the stadium has been estimated at about 21,000 euros (14,236 pounds) after advertising panels, seats, gates, portable toilets and TV cables were vandalised.

Legia president Leszek Miklas said on Monday the club would impose severe measures against the hooligans, who were among 3,000 Polish fans who travelled to the match.

The incident occurred just 10 weeks after Poland were awarded the right by UEFA to co-host the 2012 European championship with Ukraine and could have wider implications.

UEFA, European football's governing body, will investigate the incident which is without parallel in the Intertoto Cup, a low key competition used as a qualifier for the opening rounds of the UEFA Cup.

Re: Den Haag

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:15 pm

I was in the Hague last week and the taxi driver gave me his number on the back of a legia Warsaw hooligan sticker!!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:20 pm

the haag are just like swansea, they are shit houses by themselfs, always need to team up with others

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 pm

working in the haag, speaks to a season ticket holder,
they do the same every year pick a euro game to go to
and this first time they been in europe in years.

hoping to go see them play thursday in home game

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Ben wrote:the haag are just like swansea, they are shit houses by themselfs, always need to team up with others

any examples of that ?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 pm

are you comung to cardiff for the wales v australia game.should be safe as the capital have an away game that night. ;)

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 pm

he said they have meet up with the jacks a few times in oree season
friendlies, you meeting up this year ?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Ben wrote:the haag are just like swansea, they are shit houses by themselfs, always need to team up with others

any examples of that ?

When the "famous" jack army teamed up with the police before the England home game, ensured that they were as loud as possible and had loads of police protection. They then get marched safely through the middle of their Capital giving it the big 'un, knowing full well they've got loads of police and riot vans to protect them. They never used to even make the effort to come to Cardiff when they knew the policing wasn't as organised. Just goes to show how scared of a confrontation with Cardiff they are.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

any examples of that ?

Swansea & Wrexham joined up at the racecourse for a welsh game & still got run everywhere :lol: :lol: @ Scumsea

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm

What are you talking about?swansea team up with any one.Been traveling the land for 27 years and can never remember teaming up with any one,and as for wrexham I have no idea What you on,they around your ass I believe.As for supporting wales,I f*cking can't stand them and like many others around here ain't botherd.To me its all cardiff, faw don't like us so why should we bother,and please don't think we are scared as deep down you surely now that's Bollox.I was in Belgium in 91 only 25 of us cardiff every were,we were not botherd then,just sick of every thing being centrally based in cardiff,same goes for the cricket,based at st helens and the real home of the club but again taken from us for no real reason,just a case you wanted it so you had it ike you do with the rest of wales you ribbing c,,,s,then wonder why we don't follow them.Well you are welcome to them most down hete ain't botherd any more.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm

swansealad69 wrote:What are you talking about?swansea team up with any one.Been traveling the land for 27 years and can never remember teaming up with any one,and as for wrexham I have no idea What you on,they around your ass I believe.As for supporting wales,I f*cking can't stand them and like many others around here ain't botherd.To me its all cardiff, faw don't like us so why should we bother,and please don't think we are scared as deep down you surely now that's Bollox.I was in Belgium in 91 only 25 of us cardiff every were,we were not botherd then,just sick of every thing being centrally based in cardiff,same goes for the cricket,based at st helens and the real home of the club but again taken from us for no real reason,just a case you wanted it so you had it ike you do with the rest of wales you ribbing c,,,s,then wonder why we don't follow them.Well you are welcome to them most down hete ain't botherd any more.

just some of the perks of being capital city ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

any examples of that ?

Swansea & Wrexham joined up at the racecourse for a welsh game & still got run everywhere :lol: :lol: @ Scumsea
but that's a long time ago, as far as I know...

Wrexham happily joined with Cardiff against England and regularily get along fine with the travelling Cardiff fans at Wales games...

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 am

swansealad69 wrote:What are you talking about?swansea team up with any one.Been traveling the land for 27 years and can never remember teaming up with any one,and as for wrexham I have no idea What you on,they around your ass I believe.As for supporting wales,I f*cking can't stand them and like many others around here ain't botherd.To me its all cardiff, faw don't like us so why should we bother,and please don't think we are scared as deep down you surely now that's Bollox.I was in Belgium in 91 only 25 of us cardiff every were,we were not botherd then,just sick of every thing being centrally based in cardiff,same goes for the cricket,based at st helens and the real home of the club but again taken from us for no real reason,just a case you wanted it so you had it ike you do with the rest of wales you ribbing c,,,s,then wonder why we don't follow them.Well you are welcome to them most down hete ain't botherd any more.

Ha dry your eyes mate :lol: :lol: is the '69' at the end of your name your fav sex position with your sister ??

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 am

you just made my day... :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 am

Fusilier52 wrote:

any examples of that ?

Take that as a no then. You have no example of the Haag being shit houses unless teamed up.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:11 am

Could someone please show me where in the original post it says that Den Haag teamed up please. Think you will find that they have a hard core following in Poland. To me that is very different.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 am

are swansea aiming to take in a den haag game this season ?.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:49 am

First off all,you are a regional capitol.Wales is nothing more then a principality, a region of the uk,therefore you are not a real capital london is.Do you think that every thing in region of under 4 million every thing should be put in one area that is not geographically the best place to serve the nation?I think not.How ever it seams the assembly that is ther to serve wales is letting wales down by trying to make cardiff this Euro city,yet the truth is it can never be and out side of wales you are looked at as nothing.The cost of doing this is other parts of wales are in poverty and because ther is no money left in the pot.You say that you are big proudly supporters of wales and its cultural heritage yet you gladly stand by and watch it die to line your own pockets?strange.As for being upset and dry my eyes that is typical of arrogance of you and pathetic realy.And by the way I'm proud of being welsh but more proud of being british.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:57 am

swansealad69 wrote:First off all,you are a regional capitol.Wales is nothing more then a principality, a region of the uk,therefore you are not a real capital london is.Do you think that every thing in region of under 4 million every thing should be put in one area that is not geographically the best place to serve the nation?I think not.How ever it seams the assembly that is ther to serve wales is letting wales down by trying to make cardiff this Euro city,yet the truth is it can never be and out side of wales you are looked at as nothing.The cost of doing this is other parts of wales are in poverty and because ther is no money left in the pot.You say that you are big proudly supporters of wales and its cultural heritage yet you gladly stand by and watch it die to line your own pockets?strange.As for being upset and dry my eyes that is typical of arrogance of you and pathetic realy.And by the way I'm proud of being welsh but more proud of being british.

You are one annoying c**t, use some punctuation if you want people to read your dribble.

We might be a so called principality according to you, but we are a proud principality, not that you as SCUM would know anything about pride.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:59 am

swansealad69 wrote:First off all,you are a regional capitol.Wales is nothing more then a principality, a region of the uk,therefore you are not a real capital london is.Do you think that every thing in region of under 4 million every thing should be put in one area that is not geographically the best place to serve the nation?I think not.How ever it seams the assembly that is ther to serve wales is letting wales down by trying to make cardiff this Euro city,yet the truth is it can never be and out side of wales you are looked at as nothing.The cost of doing this is other parts of wales are in poverty and because ther is no money left in the pot.You say that you are big proudly supporters of wales and its cultural heritage yet you gladly stand by and watch it die to line your own pockets?strange.As for being upset and dry my eyes that is typical of arrogance of you and pathetic realy.And by the way I'm proud of being welsh but more proud of being british.

Really how can you say youre proud to be Welsh when you deny your countries status and just call Wales another part of England sounds to me your proud to be English than British. If you dont like the way the Assembly runs our country use your vote write to your AM if you think the Assembly is promoting Cardiff at the cost of the rest of the country, dont come moaning on here about how hard your life is were all in the same boat.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 am

Staiting a fact fella,wales is only a princapaity nothing more,and as we are all in the same boat that's bollox after working in cardiff I could see were the cash is being spent,you should try and visit swansea or newport centers befor you make that staitmeant my freind. And the reason I come to this point is that you keep on in cardiff keep on about us not supporting wales,well why should we,we have been let down.After all we voted for the assembly as a new wales you did not.swansea and most of wales was more prosperous under Westminster unfortunately sad to say but true.Anyway that's the way it is and it ain't going to change.I'm just glad after all the money and media on cardiff over the years we have gone and put a team fom wales un the most watched league in the world.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 am

you lot have teamed up with den haag in the past you dull f**ker :roll:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 am

swansea please piss off and stop f*cking crying

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 am

swansealad69 wrote:Staiting a fact fella,wales is only a princapaity nothing more,and as we are all in the same boat that's bollox after working in cardiff I could see were the cash is being spent,you should try and visit swansea or newport centers befor you make that staitmeant my freind. And the reason I come to this point is that you keep on in cardiff keep on about us not supporting wales,well why should we,we have been let down.After all we voted for the assembly as a new wales you did not.swansea and most of wales was more prosperous under Westminster unfortunately sad to say but true.Anyway that's the way it is and it ain't going to change.I'm just glad after all the money and media on cardiff over the years we have gone and put a team fom wales un the most watched league in the world.

ah the victim story again, i see its alive and well even after youve been promoted to the premiership, see all the money in cardiff and the assembly benefits everyone on equal strengths in Wales. Its benefited you personally as i see youve worked in Cardiff. This is the same stupid arguement the english have with londoners, you get everything we get nothing. Im probably no better off financially than you are, I pay the same level of taxes as you I get the same level of benefits if im entitled to them. I dont have extra money paid into my salary because I support Cardiff City. Ok Cardiff seems to be having more improvements than Swansea and Newport but the Assembly wants Cardiff to be a city of culture Swansea and the West of Wales count for a large amount of money in the Welsh coffers in tourism your arguement holds no weight.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:33 am

Can someone please translate again. I have trouble understanding there native tongue

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:36 am

heres the sticker he gave me!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 am

Hofmeister wrote:
Xcasual wrote:[quote="Fusilier52"

Wrexham happily joined with Cardiff against England and regularily get along fine with the travelling Cardiff fans at Wales games...

That was against Spain i was there that day. Everyone joined together to have a go at City. And yes City tore them all a new Arsehole :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:
Xcasual wrote:[quote="Fusilier52"

That was against Spain i was there that day. Everyone joined together to have a go at City. And yes City tore them all a new Arsehole :ayatollah:

Now I know for certain that you lot are a load of fantasists! I was there that day on the covered end behind the goals and I've still got the same arsehole I was born with! Truth is my friend that we gave a very good account of ourselves arrived just before kick off right next to you and gave a Swansea chant then we both got into each other no quarter given! Honours even! Poor Wrexham only joined us after the police had moved in and seperated us after 2 offs. The 2nd being after we scored our first! Sorry but I will always come on here and post without winding people up. But you mate could not have been there or you are just blatanly lying! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 pm

FAO the original poster. You're correct-Den Haag have ties with several clubs including Legia Warsaw and Juventus as well as the toothless tramps. There is a mural near the ground depicting this. I've met several proper Den Haag over the years. Holland v Wales, Birmingham v Millwall etc. Their older, clued up firm distance themselves from this type of thing. The Swansea friendship is between wannabe hooligans and not the real players, hence why this mythical Den Haag mob has never set foot in Cardiff on derby day

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Swansea & Wrexham joined up at the racecourse for a welsh game & still got run everywhere :lol: :lol: @ Scumsea[/quote] but that's a long time ago, as far as I know...

Wrexham happily joined with Cardiff against England and regularily get along fine with the travelling Cardiff fans at Wales games...[/quote]
That was against Spain i was there that day. Everyone joined together to have a go at City. And yes City tore them all a new Arsehole :ayatollah: [/quote]

Now I know for certain that you lot are a load of fantasists! I was there that day on the covered end behind the goals and I've still got the same arsehole I was born with! Truth is my friend that we gave a very good account of ourselves arrived just before kick off right next to you and gave a Swansea chant then we both got into each other no quarter given! Honours even! Poor Wrexham only joined us after the police had moved in and seperated us after 2 offs. The 2nd being after we scored our first! Sorry but I will always come on here and post without winding people up. But you mate could not have been there or you are just blatanly lying! :ayatollah:[/quote]

you have a twin?? :lol: