Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Den Haag

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 am

let's get this right u jack shithouse,i was at wrexham for the wales v spain game,wrexham and gypo's joined up in game,cardiff went straight into ur lot and done u both,fact.u can lie ,just like ur gypo book of lies.u have never done cardiff,have ur joke firm ever heard of the word'stand'.you will never,ever do cardiff.all it took was 8 cardiff 2 do 35 of ur gypo finest,what a bunch of shithouse wanker's.u r a laughing stock with every firm in the countrty.no 1 rates u,they realise all u do is talk bollocks and nothing else.you r nothing 2 us, u r just a little shitty gypo town and that's all u will ever be

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Hoppo67 wrote:let's get this right u jack shithouse,i was at wrexham for the wales v spain game,wrexham and gypo's joined up in game,cardiff went straight into ur lot and done u both,fact.u can lie ,just like ur gypo book of lies.u have never done cardiff,have ur joke firm ever heard of the word'stand'.you will never,ever do cardiff.all it took was 8 cardiff 2 do 35 of ur gypo finest,what a bunch of shithouse wanker's.u r a laughing stock with every firm in the countrty.no 1 rates u,they realise all u do is talk bollocks and nothing else.you r nothing 2 us, u r just a little shitty gypo town and that's all u will ever be

Surely you couldn't have been at Wrexham? You sound like a teenager! Grow up man FFS! :lol:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

If the gypos decide to go over to Holland to attend a Den Haag game can someone please make a documentary. Cos watching tank and the boys getting across the channel would be comedy gold.

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Staiting a fact fella,wales is only a princapaity nothing more,and as we are all in the same boat that's bollox after working in cardiff I could see were the cash is being spent,you should try and visit swansea or newport centers befor you make that staitmeant my freind. And the reason I come to this point is that you keep on in cardiff keep on about us not supporting wales,well why should we,we have been let down.After all we voted for the assembly as a new wales you did not.swansea and most of wales was more prosperous under Westminster unfortunately sad to say but true.Anyway that's the way it is and it ain't going to change.I'm just glad after all the money and media on cardiff over the years we have gone and put a team fom wales un the most watched league in the world.

f**k me mate, you are a first class cock. Cardiff is the capital city of Wales, us folk in Neath have come to terms with it and accept it as it should be, but you f*cking little shits in jack land are so bitter it is unreal, just remember you are only a small village outside of Neath! :lol: