Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY TO STAY AT MAN CITY

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 pm

assuming they are related but hayley bellamy just wrote on twitter Craig is staying at man city,shocked.https://mobile.twitter.com/h_bellamy1

Re: BELLAMY TO STAY AT MAN CITY

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm

isn't that his mrs or his sister

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:18 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:isn't that his mrs or his sister

doubt its his missus lad she lives in Torquay

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 pm

i honestly cant see him staying at man city....

with tevez set to leave, given gone, adebayor refusing to do anything with them, im sure its just a matter of time before we agree a deal with man city....

i can see this one dragging out for a while yet!!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:21 pm

It is his missus. I've followed her for a while. Too many things rung true during last season for it to not be her.

Especially arranging to meet the other wags

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 pm

That's why we are going for miller and goodwillie by looks.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:It is his missus. I've followed her for a while. Too many things rung true during last season for it to not be her.

Craig's wife's name is Claire.

weve got to move on and forget about bellamy if this turns out to be true,im nopt complaining about miller and goodwillie combined with earnie ,and with a feel good factor around the club,well be fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bluebirdlewis wrote:It is his missus. I've followed her for a while. Too many things rung true during last season for it to not be her.

Stalker :old: lol

I love twitter its sooo , hypercritical, stalking someone is a chargable offence,
yet you can follow someone on twitter every day :roll:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 pm

It's a pressure situation, and ATM he is staying at man city. It's all about time on this deal.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Sister in law apparently...

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Her tweet is basically pointless.

She says City won't release him, but we already know that, otherwise he'd have signed for us by now.

All it really means is that he hasn't been allowed to leave yet, which we already know!

Can you really see him giving in this early on?!

this will drag on for ages.

Could be a winding-up situation.....

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Yes sister in law,she just told me,

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Yes sister in law,she just told me,

If it was his sister in law, why would she have the surname of Bellamy. :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

moggs1306 wrote:

If it was his sister in law, why would she have the surname of Bellamy. :lol: :lol:

Because she's married to his brother?

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Craig's wife's name is Claire.

Same horse *scuse pun*
:ayatollah:

She's def been to games with wags and knows her stuff etc

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 pm

She said man city said they won't release him.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 pm

ngriffiths wrote:She said man city said they won't release him.

at the moment, they are not going to... they are holding out for 4 mil... a deal will be sorted, but its a waiting game... they wont want to pay bellers 90k a week to rot in the reserves.. they are hoping for an offer from any club... bellers wants to join cardiff , but they want money... as time goes on they will have to bite the bullet and accept a lesser offer or just come to an agreement..

Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

at the moment, they are not going to... they are holding out for 4 mil... a deal will be sorted, but its a waiting game... they wont want to pay bellers 90k a week to rot in the reserves.. they are hoping for an offer from any club... bellers wants to join cardiff , but they want money... as time goes on they will have to bite the bullet and accept a lesser offer or just come to an agreement..

spot on

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Baarmy_Bluebird wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:

Because she's married to his brother?

:geek:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Don't see the point in making a statement like this !! I know your only taking it off twitter but anyone can be anyone on there. Nobody knows anything yet :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm

It's def bellamy sister in law,she must no something.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 pm

ngriffiths wrote:It's def bellamy sister in law,she must no something.

She knows what we know. Man city are not willing to release yet! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Hope we do sort something out,love to see him back here.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

Correct.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm

It does seem to be Bellers' sister in law saying that Man City will not release Bellers.

Hopefully she means that as so far and not the final word.

We need to do everything we can do get Bellers back but I reckon Mancini is being a p**** about it.

I can see this dragging out until the last few days of the transfer window in august. What benefit is it for Man City though to keep Bellers in the reserves for a year costing them 4 or 5 mil. They may as well let us buy him for 2 mil and they will save on those years wages. I still believe we can get him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:It does seem to be Bellers' sister in law saying that Man City will not release Bellers.

Hopefully she means that as so far and not the final word.

We need to do everything we can do get Bellers back but I reckon Mancini is being a p**** about it.

I can see this dragging out until the last few days of the transfer window in august. What benefit is it for Man City though to keep Bellers in the reserves for a year costing them 4 or 5 mil. They may as well let us buy him for 2 mil and they will save on those years wages. I still believe we can get him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And how are you going to pay him £90k a week exactly? :?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 am

Trouble is can we risk waiting for bellamy and lose out on other targets,then man city decide he's not going anywhere,really hope we get him back,but its in man city hands,they can afford to do what they want.