Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BELLAMY TO STAY AT MAN CITY

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 am

ngriffiths wrote:Trouble is can we risk waiting for bellamy and lose out on other targets,then man city decide he's not going anywhere,really hope we get him back,but its in man city hands,they can afford to do what they want.

spot on there and its not mancini or man city being twats,they have craig under contract and payed a lot of money for him,in an ideal world theyd pay him still and send him where is family are to play for his hometown club but thats not the way the footballing world works as we all know

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 am

NJ73 wrote:
jaybothroyd wrote:It does seem to be Bellers' sister in law saying that Man City will not release Bellers.

Hopefully she means that as so far and not the final word.

We need to do everything we can do get Bellers back but I reckon Mancini is being a p**** about it.

I can see this dragging out until the last few days of the transfer window in august. What benefit is it for Man City though to keep Bellers in the reserves for a year costing them 4 or 5 mil. They may as well let us buy him for 2 mil and they will save on those years wages. I still believe we can get him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And how are you going to pay him £90k a week exactly? :?

We ain't going to pay him 90k a week, we'll pay him 30k, there ain't a club in the country that will pay him 90k and he knows it, he wants to come home

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 am

NJ73 wrote:
jaybothroyd wrote:It does seem to be Bellers' sister in law saying that Man City will not release Bellers.

Hopefully she means that as so far and not the final word.

We need to do everything we can do get Bellers back but I reckon Mancini is being a p**** about it.

I can see this dragging out until the last few days of the transfer window in august. What benefit is it for Man City though to keep Bellers in the reserves for a year costing them 4 or 5 mil. They may as well let us buy him for 2 mil and they will save on those years wages. I still believe we can get him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And how are you going to pay him £90k a week exactly? :?

Our BILLIONAIRE owner.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 am

Bare in mind, it is a woman giving this information.

They always talk shite!!!

*hides from Claire*