Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fao: mods

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 am

you do realise my last post was a joke???

Re: fao: mods

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 am

Has it been deleted.. :? :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Has it been deleted.. :? :lol:

yep, did you read it?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 am

nope was it a snipe ? A Racist Joke ? Did you belitle someone ?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 pm

i said that sam hamman was anti-semtic and a bully with this link

which was a joke obviously

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 am

ANYONE?????

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 am

Before you start, I'm not a Hammam supporter so don't go down that route!

However, Hammam and Haman aren't even close to being the same so it was probably deleted for being a really shit joke? :D

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:01 am

Sam is a mod in disguise? :shock: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:02 am

Zabier wrote:Before you start, I'm not a Hammam supporter so don't go down that route!

However, Hammam and Haman aren't even close to being the same so it was probably deleted for being a really shit joke? :D

some people got it! I didn't realise Mods were also in to quality control??? :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 am

Natman Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:Before you start, I'm not a Hammam supporter so don't go down that route!

some people got it! I didn't realise Mods were also in to quality control??? :lol:

The mod game has moved on mate, it's evolved. If you're not posting quality, you're out. The standards have been raised. I heard even nerd's membership here was in doubt after his high standards reportedly dropped when he failed to use full appropriate spelling, punctuation and grammar... it turns out these were false claims made by a bitter anti-nerd poster. Such is the wickedness of the posting game...

No idea what tangent I went off on there. Bottom line, improve your jokes! It's bad enough having one Gwyn Davies around here! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:14 am

Zabier wrote:The mod game has moved on mate, it's evolved. If you're not posting quality, you're out. The standards have been raised. I heard even nerd's membership here was in doubt after his high standards reportedly dropped when he failed to use full appropriate spelling, punctuation and grammar... it turns out these were false claims made by a bitter anti-nerd poster. Such is the wickedness of the posting game...:

^^^^^ Is that why Annis has dissappeared all of a sudden???? ;)

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 am

Natman Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:The mod game has moved on mate, it's evolved. If you're not posting quality, you're out. The standards have been raised. I heard even nerd's membership here was in doubt after his high standards reportedly dropped when he failed to use full appropriate spelling, punctuation and grammar... it turns out these were false claims made by a bitter anti-nerd poster. Such is the wickedness of the posting game...:

^^^^^ Is that why Annis has dissappeared all of a sudden???? ;)

I banned him and banished him to the balaeric islands! :lol: