Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea tickets going to .............

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:41 pm

anyone these days.

Some one i know rang my mate today to ask if he wanted to go to the Chelsea game with him. My mate is an avid CCFC fan and told him to f**k off because the lad who offered him a ticket is an Arsenal fan, who, from my recollection has only been to the new stadium once in his life. He always slags Cardiff off on his facebook status when we lose, and yells loudly how amazing Arsenal are! (yes, he lives in Cardiff!)

A STEWARD at the ground has managed to get three tickets one for himself, and the two offered as above. I can only name him as Luke as i don't know his surname - but i find this absolutely disgusting when serious & loyal supporters could go to the game. Although i dont class myself as highly as some even though i've managed to get to every home game this season, there are people that deserve it much more than i do, and Stewards giving tickets away to every tom dick and harry is denying loyal supporters the chance of a great cup game at Stamford Bridge.

Shocking .......

Re: Chelsea tickets going to .............

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 pm

I got a Ticket myself so this is not sour grapes type of thing, but it really do stink the Club sould have awarded the people who has been to the most away games.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Bet he wasnt at bristol had the bad new of telling my son he couldnt go as all the tickets had gone he hasnt missed a cup match the club is a JOKE

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:48 pm

BlueCheg wrote:I got a Ticket myself so this is not sour grapes type of thing, but it really do stink the Club sould have awarded the people who has been to the most away games.

My gripe is not with the way that the club have disperssed the tickets - but how the Stewards can quite openly obtain these tickets and pass them on to any one they feel they can!

I find it shocking that a lad i know is a MASSIVE arsenal fan can be freely offered a ticket to watch a game with Cardiff v Chelsea (Arsenal's major London Rivals)

He doesnt even go to home games, never mind any away games!!

I cant make the game even if i wanted to - but look how many upset fans there will be on match day - who were unable to get a ticket.... :evil:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Told the ticket office that I'd done the aways, filled the HOME coffers by doing the wurzles and leicester at home in the cup, am an ambo and has bought next years ST and was told 'SO, THATS YOUR CHOICE. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT'.

f**k me, I hit the b*stard roof and the bitch hung up on me!!!!

Anyone got a spare????????