Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SERIOUS DEBATE!!! Your input?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 am

How do flies land on the ceiling? What, do they do some kind of loop the loop and stick? Or do they fly the right way up slow down and then do some kamikaze back flip manouver?

:lol: ;)

Re: SERIOUS DEBATE!!! Your input?

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

that is a good question although i doubt it would require a loop the loop more of a half loop the loop.....a loop! :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:43 am

they do a half loop sorta thing then just land :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 am

im watching one now,will let you know when it lands on the ceiling

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

It's easy, their feet are covered in shite so they just stick to the ceiling, simples :D

As for landing, they fly in vertically and do an Earnie back flip and bosh ! they're on it :ayatollah:
Last edited by Johnny Rythmn on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

Merlin wrote:How do flies land on the ceiling? What, do they do some kind of loop the loop and stick? Or do they fly the right way up slow down and then do some kamikaze back flip manouver?

:lol:

you listening to the radio by any chance? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 am

What about the discovery of milk from cows, what was that person up to at the time??? :shock: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 am

it flies then does a side loop
:lol: :lol:
and the wife was wondering what i was watching
when i told her she told us all to grow up
:oops:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 am

Laz wrote:
Merlin wrote:How do flies land on the ceiling? What, do they do some kind of loop the loop and stick? Or do they fly the right way up slow down and then do some kamikaze back flip manouver?

you listening to the radio by any chance? :ayatollah:

:lol: f**k all else to do in my lorry!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:It's easy, their feet are covered in shite so they just stick to the ceiling, simples :D

As for landing, they fly in vertically and do an Earnie back flip and bosh ! they're on it :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am

if you see on of the chuckle brothers on his own would u recognize him as a chuckle brother out of context or jus some dude with a moustache ?

Re: SERIOUS DEBATE!!! Your input!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 am

Why does evian bottled water that has been running through a cave and valley network of rivers and streams for thousands of years have a sell by date!!! :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 am

Merlin wrote:What about the discovery of milk from cows, what was that person up to at the time??? :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:29 am

think it does a swinging circle triple back axel flick flack , then presses triangle , triangle right one square, circle , circle and lands perfect!

oh no, thats a fifa 11 celebration....

:roll:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:58 am

someone else glued to the talkshite, a villa fan rang in this morning saying he wants bellamy there to play alongside Bent, Alan Brazil replies "great shout, i could really see that happening"
when are these people going to realise he will not go to another premier league side
i hope im right anyways :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 pm

http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/docs/flies.asp

Just googled it. :D

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/docs/flies.asp

Just googled it. :D

:lol: and I thought I had plenty of time on my hands!! Anyway, that last sentence made me chuckle - "a fly spends most of it's life only a FEW HUNDRED FEET from where it was born! - Firstly - Flies are not BORN !! :lol: and secondly a few hundred feet to a fly is probably a trip to Spain for us!! :D