Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIFA 11

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 am

Anyone else done all the city transfers?
ive lost half a star! :D yet seem to gel a lot more
my line-up of new lads +Goodwillie

------------------------------------------Marshall------------------------------------------------

----Mcnaughton------------Hudson-----------------Gerrard---------------------Taylor-------

-----------------------------------------Gunnarsson---------------------------------------------

------Conway-----------------------------Cowie-----------------------------------Whitts------

---------------------------------Earnshaw----------Goodwillie-----------------------------------

:ayatollah:

Re: FIFA 11

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 am

Im going to wait till the new Fifa, cant be arsed to change it. :lol:

Looking at that squad im really happy with it, add a extra couple of players and we could be challenging for the play offs! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:Im going to wait till the new Fifa, cant be arsed to change it. :lol:

Looking at that squad im really happy with it, add a extra couple of players and we could be challenging for the play offs! :ayatollah:

Yeah, looking at my XI, Obviously we would need to secure Goodwillie but maybe another winger, centre mid an another defender and we'll be comfortable. The first XI is good but strength and depth is whats needed to push the whole season :ayatollah:

Cant wait for Fifa 12 either mate :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am

eighty_8 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Im going to wait till the new Fifa, cant be arsed to change it. :lol:

Yeah, looking at my XI, Obviously we would need to secure Goodwillie but maybe another winger, centre mid an another defender and we'll be comfortable. The first XI is good but strength and depth is whats needed to push the whole season :ayatollah:

Cant wait for Fifa 12 either mate :D :ayatollah:

Feeling really positive with the squad fair play, not expecting miracles because of the massive job that has been done.

IN MALKY WE TRUST!

Have you Pre-Ordered it mate? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

Feeling really positive with the squad fair play, not expecting miracles because of the massive job that has been done.

IN MALKY WE TRUST!

Have you Pre-Ordered it mate?

no mate, i work nights at Tesco at the mo so will have it 6 in morning when i finish though I know some people have it a day before
I used to be a pro-evo man since my young teenage days but 10 years later, Fifa has finally got it together

why cant you be bothered to change it, took 5mins. trust me, Cowie is THE MAN on FIFA :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 am

eighty_8 wrote:

IN MALKY WE TRUST!

Have you Pre-Ordered it mate?

no mate, i work nights at Tesco at the mo so will have it 6 in morning when i finish though I know some people have it a day before
I used to be a pro-evo man since my young teenage days but 10 years later, Fifa has finally got it together

why cant you be bothered to change it, took 5mins. trust me, Cowie is THE MAN on FIFA :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ah right, suppose to be a cracking game.

Never really liked pro evo, always preferd Fifa because its much more detailed, team wise than Pro evo.

Might do it later on, or tomorrow.

Cant see why they dont update the squads at this time of year too. :lol:

They should have CCS on there too :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 am

fifa 12 will top class and not so many bloody loans so we don't have to do what Mackay does for us this summer on manager mode :lol:
stick Messi in there too world class best team on fifa :lol:
anyone know what day its out ??
Last edited by Scruffy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am

September the 30th i think, not sure the actual day though. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 am

Scruffy wrote:fifa 12 will top class and not so many bloody loans so we don't have to do what Mackay does for us this summer on manager mode :lol:

stick Messi in the Port Vale team and they'd be the best team on Fifa! :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 am

eighty_8 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:fifa 12 will top class and not so many bloody loans so we don't have to do what Mackay does for us this summer on manager mode :lol:

stick Messi in the Port Vale team and they'd be the best team on Fifa! :lol: :lol:

Villa in the Accrinton team! :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:

Villa in the Accrinton team! :lol:

who are they ?? :lol: cheers for the date though Shane :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 am

Scruffy wrote:
who are they ?? :lol: cheers for the date though Shane :ayatollah:

Exactly! No worrys buddy. :ayatollah: