Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just been laid off

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am

...but happy at the moment because i dont miss any games.I worked sunday-tues+every other sat
I dont have to work with them miserable newport women :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by boxerbob on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Just been laid off

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am

Good luck with the job hunt! :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:33 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Good luck with the job hunt! :ayatollah:

Cheers mate :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 am

Everyones becoming out of work arnt they. :(

Going to be hard to me to find a job in these bad times, got no experience only now finished collage. Looks like i'll be going back. :ayatollah:

Good luck with finding a job bob! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good luck fella, hope it works out for you :ayatollah:

good luck fella, hope it works out for you :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 am

Good luck fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Thats sad.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 am

Laz wrote:good luck fella, hope it works out for you :ayatollah:

cheers,i got problems with ears due to my balance.had last of my tests last friday so hopefully they can treat me and i will go back on the :ayatollah: lorries long distance

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 pm

All the best boxer, its not nice i know... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Crap at the moment the job market and it makes me wonder if it is going to get any better. Since coming back to the UK the job opportunites are bad. Worked for 2 companies back here and it is frightening ot think these companies exist. The way this country treats its workers, that is companies and the government, we have gone back decades. Foreign companies owning us, companies allowing to bring in Eastern labourers, having our rights taken away form us and those rights we have are practically impossible to use.

I really have come ot hate the way this country has gone but we onl yhave ourselves to blame as we have let the big guys get away with it.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Crap at the moment the job market and it makes me wonder if it is going to get any better. Since coming back to the UK the job opportunites are bad. Worked for 2 companies back here and it is frightening ot think these companies exist. The way this country treats its workers, that is companies and the government, we have gone back decades. Foreign companies owning us, companies allowing to bring in Eastern labourers, having our rights taken away form us and those rights we have are practically impossible to use.

I really have come ot hate the way this country has gone but we onl yhave ourselves to blame as we have let the big guys get away with it.

Spot on there mate :ayatollah: .

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Crap at the moment the job market and it makes me wonder if it is going to get any better. Since coming back to the UK the job opportunites are bad. Worked for 2 companies back here and it is frightening ot think these companies exist. The way this country treats its workers, that is companies and the government, we have gone back decades. Foreign companies owning us, companies allowing to bring in Eastern labourers, having our rights taken away form us and those rights we have are practically impossible to use.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Sorry to hear that Bob.

The Country really is in one sad mess.

There was a time when I didn't really know anybody that was out of work. Now I know quite a few.

I really feel for the young ones of today. They are pushed into University, come out with massive debts and no prospects of employment as they have no experience.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm

You should apply to scottish and southern energy aka swalec down cardiff gate.

Thats where i work and there is always jobs going with us as a meter reader or call centre advisors.

Money is good and the job is easy.

You have to apply online :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:00 pm

thewelshfella wrote:You should apply to scottish and southern energy aka swalec down cardiff gate.

Thats where i work and there is always jobs going with us as a meter reader or call centre advisors.

Money is good and the job is easy.

You have to apply online :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Appreciate that mate,will check that out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:24 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: