Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Breaking news: Cardiff City on verge of sealing loan deal

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:10 pm

I just found this article in the last few minutes on a slovakian website. It looks very likely that Filip Kliss, a Slovakian under 21 international will be joining us on a season-long loan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wikipedia: Filip Kiss (born 13 October 1990) is a Slovak football midfielder who currently plays for the Slovak Corgoň Liga club ŠK Slovan Bratislava and the Slovakia national under-21 football team.

Here is the article translated from slovakian:

Kiss goes on loan to Cardiff City
SITA | 20 July 2011 14:36
Slovak football national team in 21 years Filip Kiss departs from Slovan Bratislava for the seasonal loan to the Welsh club Cardiff City, which operates the second highest in the English competition.

Filip Kiss.
Author: AP

"It all happened very quickly. Honestly say that even I myself did not expect that things could gain such momentum. Cardiff had me interested for a long time ago, but until now they have. Three days ago I learned that it would could come, but I did not want to talk about it until they have resolved the major transfer points. Slovan not want to let go of me to change the clubs finally agreed on an annual hosting, "said Captain Slovakia" dvadsaťjednotky "the club website.

Transfer Philip Kiss on the British Isles should not seal the signing of a player's entrance medical examination. "Yet on Wednesday I should look at a preparatory match against Cardiff Celtic. I await the entry of medical and contract negotiation. Oral conditions we have to agree, so I hope that nothing unexpected happens. The team started training two weeks ago I would be after completing all formalities also involved in the training process. Maybe later I will come back for a few days in Slovakia, so I remembered the necessary things, "said 20-year old midfielder, whose sorry to leave the squad sixfold Slovak champion.

"I was part of a great football team and the human side. The boys will stay in touch and I'll keep them crossed. The representative suddenly I meet with some, and if the opportunity arises, be sure to come into the cabin to pastures. I feel a little sorry that the squad will not continue to fight for the Champions League. Supply from England, however, comes along every day. In terms of the level of professionalism and football is a different level. Cardiff has 27-thousand new stadium, which is always full. For I am looking forward. I would like to move forward. I see this as an important intermediate step on the road to Europe's biggest football. I am grateful and happy when I succeed, "concluded Filip Kiss.

Cardiff City is among the leading teams of other top English competition. In the 2010/2011 season ended in fourth place play-off and forward to the participation in the Premier League. In the semifinals, however, was not enough for Reading. FC to FC over Kazakh Tobola Kostanaj to 3 Qualifying LM 2011/2012.

Looks like he could be signing very soon. I don't know how I found this article but I did :lol:

BLUEBIRDS! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Breaking news: Cardiff City on verge of sealing loan deal

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Hope he comes off otherwise he will seen as a Filip flop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Here is the link for the article.

http://futbal.pravda.sk/kiss-odchadza-n ... fligaz_p50

The article was written on some slovakian website in the last 30 minutes. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Hope he comes off otherwise he will seen as a Filip flop :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Yes, deal is done.

He will not be in the side tonight though.

It's going to be the same starting XI as against Charlton.

Earnie will not be playing. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm

will be confirmed later tonight then ?? :D great to see some foreign talent coming in
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Fair play Jay. Info from Skovakia within the last half hour. 10/10 for the service mate :-)

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 pm

CityGent wrote:Fair play Jay. Info from Skovakia within the last half hour. 10/10 for the service mate :-)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Well done Jay ;)

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Oral Conditions we have to agree on, sounds a bit suspect to me. :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:42 pm

brick1964 wrote:Oral Conditions we have to agree on, sounds a bit suspect to me. :lol:

cant be as bad as Spencer Priors contract initiation :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:19 pm

http://www.skslovan.com/spravy/index.php?clanok=607

It's on the Bratislava website now aswell :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filip_Kiss

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:41 pm

its on walesonline aswel now

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29089819/