Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE FUTURE'S BRIGHT, THE FUTURE'S BLUE!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Malky Mackay - Players in: Conway, Cowie, Taylor, Earnshaw, Kiss, Gunnarsson, Mason and possibly Kenny Miller, David Goodwiilie, Rudy Gestede, and Craig Bellamy yet to come??? That lot would have cost £1.3 million before goodwillie (supposedly £2m) and Bellamy (IF he comes!)  NOW I would say that's a damn sight better than what Mr Jones might have done! And all apparently on sensible wages so far.... Any more possible premiership buys/loans?  I'm sure we'll probably see another defender and loan player too! Looking good Bluebirds!  :ayatollah:

Re: THE FUTURE'S BRIGHT, THE FUTURE'S BLUE!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Here here mate. Am really looking forward to the season ahead :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:15 pm

It's all good. We are a better position now than any time since??? I can't remember when. ALL HAIL THE MALKY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Malky, give us a Kiss! Malky Malky give us a Kiss! :D

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Malky Mackays Barmy Army :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Mostly free players there, their values already risen, sellable assets with profits certainly to be made, but more importantly - a mixture of players all hungry for success and with a great target of football in the best league in the world.... :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:10 pm

yeah the key for me is having players and a manger who are desperate to succeed,if we had that last season we would have walked that league

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:21 pm

GilbertoSilva wrote:Malky, give us a Kiss! Malky Malky give us a Kiss! :D

He HAS - Filip! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: