Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TODAY I WAS ASKED ..........

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

To leave my local swimming pool as the large bulge in my speedos was upsetting some of the swimmers, I pointed out another guy with similar trunks and asked why he hasn't been asked to leave the pool.The lifeguard replied because he hasn't shit himself. :o :lol: :lol:

Re: TODAY I WAS ASKED ..........

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Bowmonster wrote:To leave my local swimming pool as the large bulge in my speedos was upsetting some of the swimmers, I pointed out another guy with similar trunks and asked why he hasn't been asked to leave the pool.The lifeguard replied because he hasn't shit himself. :o :lol: :lol:

Miserable sods, what swimming pool was that? :oops: :oops:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:To leave my local swimming pool as the large bulge in my speedos was upsetting some of the swimmers, I pointed out another guy with similar trunks and asked why he hasn't been asked to leave the pool.The lifeguard replied because he hasn't shit himself. :o :lol: :lol:

Miserable sods, what swimming pool was that? :oops: :oops:

:lol:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....going to the game mate? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:44 pm

A friend of mine used to to have a pair of black trunks with the name "Speedo" written in large letters across the backside.
Unfortunately the "S" got worn away and he had to throw them out because he kept getting beaten up in the pool!!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ....going to the game mate? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No mate play 5 aside 7-8pm on wednesday's and dont like friendlies.