Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are going to piss all over this league next season!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whos with me?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We are going to piss all over this league next season!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Don't be silly, we was all saying this last season with Bellamy arriving. I would be delighted with a top 6 finish. In fact, if you offered a top 6 finish to me I would take it right now!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Don't be silly, we was all saying this last season with Bellamy arriving. I would be delighted with a top 6 finish. In fact, if you offered a top 6 finish to me I would take it right now!

I feel it in my fingers....

I feel it in my toes.. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:44 pm

bluetooth25 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Don't be silly, we was all saying this last season with Bellamy arriving. I would be delighted with a top 6 finish. In fact, if you offered a top 6 finish to me I would take it right now!

I feel it in my fingers....

I feel it in my toes.. :ayatollah:

I love your optimism, I am a lot more optimistic with Malky and I think we will mount a decent challenge. But I wouldn't say we will piss this league just yet, I think we still have to bring in another 4-5 players to have the required strength in depth to compete over the whole season, but I am really looking forward to the new season and I will be at Bournemouth Saturday watching Miller and Goodwillie hopefully! :ayatollah: