Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lennon what a

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Cock!!!!!!! In watching the game live on setanta Ireland.... And no wonder he has death threats and bombs sent to him... Hes an idiot. A pre season game and he waited in the tunnel to confront and have a go at the ref.... It's a boring typical friendly but I really Like the look if Mason, some nice touches and runs.. Hartson is also a cock, he's presenting and before the game he said celtic should comfortably beat Cardiff... It's a pretty even game but I think Cardiff are edging it, even though we one nil down.... And whoever said on here the other day about Parkin trimming up and looking fit, is far from it he's huge :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Lennon what a

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:51 pm

setanta ireland how do i get this channel !!!!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:53 pm

the govenor wrote:setanta ireland how do i get this channel !!!!!

http://www.sport24.me/streams/CreepyTV2.html

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:59 pm

cheers how fat is parking

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 pm

the govenor wrote:cheers how fat is parking

Very fat... DD baps the lot... He's like a fatter version of Neil ruddock

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:Cock!!!!!!! In watching the game live on setanta Ireland.... And no wonder he has death threats and bombs sent to him... Hes an idiot. A pre season game and he waited in the tunnel to confront and have a go at the ref.... It's a boring typical friendly but I really Like the look if Mason, some nice touches and runs.. Hartson is also a cock, he's presenting and before the game he said celtic should comfortably beat Cardiff... It's a pretty even game but I think Cardiff are edging it, even though we one nil down.... And whoever said on here the other day about Parkin trimming up and looking fit, is far from it he's huge :lol: :ayatollah:

Lennon is ALWAYS harassing the refs and officials. Check out how many times he got pulled up in front of the SFA since taking over at Celtic. He's a bad loser.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:06 pm

I know i will be slated but Parkin just looks a solid build to me and not fat :o

I want us to give him a chance but this just my opinion.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:
the govenor wrote:cheers how fat is parking

Very fat... DD baps the lot... He's like a fatter version of Neil ruddock

Parkin is not fat he is just a large build :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:I know i will be slated but Parkin just looks a solid build to me and not fat :o

some fans are always putting down our own players we should be supporting them :ayatollah:
malky is giving the players a chance of a fresh start so should we :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:14 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
cwmbachbluebird wrote:I know i will be slated but Parkin just looks a solid build to me and not fat :o

some fans are always putting down our own players we should be supporting them :ayatollah:

well said everyone written him off already hope this season he shuts them up

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:17 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

well said everyone written him off already hope this season he shuts them up

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Big build.... I watched the game on tv Snd you could honestly see tits when he run.... I've always been a Parkin supporter even tonight when I was watching the game but people saying he's trimmed up and looking fit and he's far from it really far.... He don't even look a decent player never mind a top 6 championship player!!!!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Valleybluebird wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Big build.... I watched the game on tv Snd you could honestly see tits when he run.... I've always been a Parkin supporter even tonight when I was watching the game but people saying he's trimmed up and looking fit and he's far from it really far.... He don't even look a decent player never mind a top 6 championship player!!!!

go say it to his face then sure u can find him down the vale this week, wonder what reaction he will give u

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Hmm i know alot dicks doesn't mean they deserve death threats bit harsh that apart from that i agree but i like him! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: