Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F**K ME!!!!!

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Ive just had a shave with one of those Fusion battery operated razors! They give you a closer shave alright! Half my chin is hanging off and theres a piece of my fookin ear missing!!!!!!!! Theres more claret all over the bathroom than a scene from Jaws!!!!!! :roll:

Re: F**K ME!!!!!

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive just had a shave with one of those Fusion battery operated razors! They give you a closer shave alright! Half my chin is hanging off and theres a piece of my fookin ear missing!!!!!!!! Theres more claret all over the bathroom than a scene from Jaws!!!!!! :roll:

:lol:
I wont be getting one then .

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sam salim wrote:Ive just had a shave with one of those Fusion battery operated razors! They give you a closer shave alright! Half my chin is hanging off and theres a piece of my fookin ear missing!!!!!!!! Theres more claret all over the bathroom than a scene from Jaws!!!!!! :roll:

I wont be getting one then .

When's Ridsdale's birthday? :ayatollah:

Peter
Last edited by CCFC WORCESTER on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucky it was just ya face you used it on!

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Jez wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucky it was just ya face you used it on!

:lol: :lol: :oops:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm

No thanks

:shock: :shock:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Many thanks for that Sam - just bought one of them to shave my balls :o :o :o :o :o :o

Could have been carnage

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:51 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Many thanks for that Sam - just bought one of them to shave my balls :o :o :o :o :o :o

Could have been carnage

That was my thoughts ..............just imagine the trip to A&E! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Jez wrote:
croesybluebird wrote:Many thanks for that Sam - just bought one of them to shave my balls :o :o :o :o :o :o

Could have been carnage

That was my thoughts ..............just imagine the trip to A&E! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :oops: :o

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Jez wrote:

Could have been carnage

No balls and the closest/cleanest circumcision they've ever seen :lol:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Ross Young wrote:
Jez wrote:

Could have been carnage

No balls and the closest/cleanest circumcision they've ever seen :lol:

PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL - like they are gonna believe you were just having a close shave! more like some kinky game that went wrong ;)

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 pm

I have had one for years and never had even a nick off it, I've change the blade few times and the battery now an again but its stil as good as the day I stole it from the wife. Those Bic disposals of a thousand cuts are a different story though practicaly take the skin off your ball bag, errm I mean face :oops:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:24 pm

SO SAM!!!

Moral of this thread DONT shave anything you cannot explain with out :oops: :oops: :oops: in A&E ;)