Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lennon and his temper tantrums

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 pm

it was a bloody friendly for christ sake could swear he thought it was a relegation battle LOL

Re: Lennon and his temper tantrums

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

I knew he was a manager who likes to rant at the officials, but seeing him in the flesh last night confirmed that view :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:52 pm

ive never been a big fan but after watching him last night i can see how he has managed to wind up half of scotland. Can you imagine if he managed the Jacks? We would absolutely despise the man!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 pm

to be honest id want a word with the welsh league ref too, whats he doing giving yellow cards for such daftness in a friendly, very poor last night

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Agree with the 'dive' Ben but the second one he gave to that lad on the near side in the second half was deserved. The player had no intention of playing the ball and lunged in knee high.

I go to feel sorry for Lennon when things kick off for him but then remember all the things he does and can't help but feel he creates a rod for his own back.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:it was a bloody friendly for christ sake could swear he thought it was a relegation battle LOL

lennon is a prized prick end of

Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:52 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:it was a bloody friendly for christ sake could swear he thought it was a relegation battle LOL

Lennon is a horrible b*stard,with a face that is very much Punchable!! :old:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:18 pm

He was friendly enough signing autographs for people and posing for photos when their bus arrived. But I really don't want to get involved in the Old Firm arguments on this board. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 pm

I think we should take a minute to appreciate.....what a tw4t he really is.