Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

goodwillie

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50 am

somebody said that goodwillie in court today :) but dundee utd are playing in europa league tonight so he cant be in 2 places at the same time. :? :?

Re: goodwillie

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 am

Are they home? If they are, he will go to court in the day and play in the night. If they're away, he'll go to court. Simples

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Are they home? If they are, he will go to court in the day and play in the night. If they're away, he'll go to court. Simples

wasnt really a tough one was it :p

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 am

Nottage Blue wrote:Are they home? If they are, he will go to court in the day and play in the night. If they're away, he'll go to court. Simples

Yes they are at home, so court this morning and play for dundee utd tonight, then hopefully sign for us over the weekend!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 am

cityone wrote:

Yes they are at home, so court this morning and play for dundee utd tonight, then hopefully sign for us over the weekend!!!

All in a day's work for Goodwillie!

"Yeah, I've got court in the morning on a rape charge and then off to win a Europa League match in the evening! Standard!"

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:39 am

If court goes well, straight for the airport and down to Cardiff I reckon. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 am

brick1964 wrote:If court goes well, straight for the airport and down to Cardiff I reckon. :ayatollah:

No I think he will play for Dundee Utd tonight, but will be down to sign/medical etc.. tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:43 am

i dont think he will play tonight, if the case goes well, i dont see why the deal wont be a green light(pending miller wasnt his replacement)

so if it is all systems go, no way will cardiff allow him to play and risk injury a day before he signs.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 am

jezzy666 wrote:i dont think he will play tonight, if the case goes well, i dont see why the deal wont be a green light(pending miller wasnt his replacement)

so if it is all systems go, no way will cardiff allow him to play and risk injury a day before he signs.

It will not be down to Cardiff, as he is still a Dundee Utd player. If they want him to play tonight, he will play. I honestly think he will start for them tonight and come down tomorrow to sort out the deal. Watch this space... :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 am

Zabier wrote:
cityone wrote:

All in a day's work for Goodwillie!

"Yeah, I've got court in the morning on a rape charge and then off to win a Europa League match in the evening! Standard!"

He his not in court this morning on the alleged rape charge, (there has been no date set) it,s for an assult charge which happened in glasgow!!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 am

16th case this morning/afternoon out of 57 cases court 10 Glasgow, he is the 16th on the list, but it does not mean that they are in order. and they are still caling him Godwillie :lol: :thumbup: