Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACKS IN PORTUGAL

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 am

Just arrived in Portugal and saw some Jacks get off at a Caravan Park -"home sweet home"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Re: JACKS IN PORTUGAL

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:52 am

You realy are finding it hard to get anything on us aren't you,I mean this caravan thing is getting old.I now you are bitter because the team with little cash has hit the ( jack)pot wile you after all the money and debt still are miles away.Envy is a sin you know. :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 am

swansealad69 wrote:You realy are finding it hard to get anything on us aren't you,I mean this caravan thing is getting old.I now you are bitter because the team with little cash has hit the ( jack)pot wile you after all the money and debt still are miles away.Envy is a sin you know. :lol:

christ we hate you so much we make 5 jack threads a day atleast :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:04 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You realy are finding it hard to get anything on us aren't you,I mean this caravan thing is getting old.I now you are bitter because the team with little cash has hit the ( jack)pot wile you after all the money and debt still are miles away.Envy is a sin you know. :lol:

I know it's old but it winds you up and that is almost as funny as witnessing them getting off the coach!!!

Further to my update I also noticed a number of market stalls close by - perhaps it is a working holiday!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :old:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Where in Portugal. I'm off there next week. Bumped into quite a few Jacks last year in western Algarve area.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Lost Profits wrote:Where in Portugal. I'm off there next week. Bumped into quite a few Jacks last year in western Algarve area.

I was in Albufeira last week ...... bloody hot !

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Do you have an alarm that rings and alerts you every time someone posts on here the words Swansea, Jacks, Gypos, Pegs, Caravans, Mother/Sister, Gays, Pink Tutus or Pulse Bar :D

Or are you just lurking on this site waiting to pounce at any mention of anything remotely connected to Swansea
:?:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm

No mate new to all this board stuff.I'm awaiting a hip replacement so out of work.So at this time I'm surfing the football net.ps you are stuck with me for a wile as its up to 8 months out of work.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:30 pm

swansealad69 wrote:No mate new to all this board stuff.I'm awaiting a hip replacement so out of work.So at this time I'm surfing the football net.ps you are stuck with me for a wile as its up to 8 months out of work.

OK decent enough reply as long as you don't take the piss too much and you don't mind having the piss taken then you are welcome and best of luck with your hip replacement :old: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:02 pm

swansealad69 wrote:No mate new to all this board stuff.I'm awaiting a hip replacement so out of work.So at this time I'm surfing the football net.ps you are stuck with me for a wile as its up to 8 months out of work.

Thinly veiled attempt at saying " I'm unemployed, live in a caravan and sell crack to my sister who also my wife." :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Just arrived in Portugal and saw some Jacks get off at a Caravan Park -"home sweet home"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Just returned from Knelston (Gower ) where I saw caravan dwellers enjoying the start of their hols .
Guess where from

Cardiff

It would appear that we don't have a monopoly on that mode of dwelling

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:31 pm

not really a lad if you're having a hip replacement are you softlad

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

was this you shopping in swansea last week??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm

cecilccfc wrote:

good point!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Lost Profits wrote:Where in Portugal. I'm off there next week. Bumped into quite a few Jacks last year in western Algarve area.

I was in Albufeira last week ...... bloody hot !

We stay in Alvor - really graet place - more Irish than Jacks - suits me!!!!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:

good point!

I had a hip replacement at the age of 28

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I understood your post :D

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:was this you shopping in swansea last week??

Fecking brilliant,,, :D :lol: :lol: :lol: , no offence jack, my mam just had one done,,, but this is class... :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks for the posts,been waiting for this op for years only work made me put it off,now I'm waiting to go under the swans reach the prem and my season ticket is at the back row,bummer..good watching my brothers in a bidding war to get my tickets :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 pm

supercoops wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:was this you shopping in swansea last week??

Fecking brilliant,,, :D :lol: :lol: :lol: , no offence jack, my mam just had one done,,, but this is class... :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

got to be honest, i couldnt resist when i saw it!!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

FFS! Not again! Gypo's, pikeys, caravan dwellers etc, etc, etc...

You lot must have mitched away your entire schooling because you are either stupid in the extreme, or are unable to read!

Either way, even the most retarded amongst you must be able to comprehend the content of pages 2 and 4...

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2011en.pdf

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/southeastwa ... 127176.stm

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:43 am

magicdaps wrote:FFS! Not again! Gypo's, pikeys, caravan dwellers etc, etc, etc...

You lot must have mitched away your entire schooling because you are either stupid in the extreme, or are unable to read!

Either way, even the most retarded amongst you must be able to comprehend the content of pages 2 and 4...

hahaha u just aint gettin it urself gypo :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:48 am

magicdaps wrote:FFS! Not again! Gypo's, pikeys, caravan dwellers etc, etc, etc...

It's you resemblance to them that gives you the tag. Live with it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 am

SBF1 wrote:

It's you resemblance to them that gives you the tag. Live with it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What utter cack! For years you've tagged the good folk of swansea as pikeys and gypo's, but now that the truth has come out we're not actually gypsies, we just resemble them? Not that this is in any way true, but I'd rather resemble a gypo than actually be one. Remember.. Cardiff is infested with pikey inbreds. Relatively speaking of course!