Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaysia

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Is it just me or as anybody else noticed how Arsenal , Liverpool and now Chelsea are touring over there and hundreds of thousands of fans are watching them ....... where as CCFC have " Malaysia " splashed all over the shirts BUT hardly anybody out there knows who we are ??? Bit surreal , optomistic and dreamlike by our new owners maybe :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: Malaysia

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Well your shit,why would they follow you,you are in the championship you tool.Did you think that every one was going to drop ther man u chels,ars,liv,city,and buy your tops.That has to be the worst post iv ever read. :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:41 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Well your shit,why would they follow you,you are in the championship you tool.Did you think that every one was going to drop ther man u chels,ars,liv,city,and buy your tops.That has to be the worst post iv ever read. :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Relax fella

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:42 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Well your shit,why would they follow you,you are in the championship you tool.Did you think that every one was going to drop ther man u chels,ars,liv,city,and buy your tops.That has to be the worst post iv ever read. :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's not suggesting that you thick tw*t :?

I see your grammar and punctuation haven't improved either :roll:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Is it just me or as anybody else noticed how Arsenal , Liverpool and now Chelsea are touring over there and hundreds of thousands of fans are watching them ....... where as CCFC have " Malaysia " splashed all over the shirts BUT hardly anybody out there knows who we are ??? Bit surreal , optomistic and dreamlike by our new owners maybe :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

I had the same thoughts.....good question...Malaysian tour in the future? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:45 pm

hip,hip,hooray or should that be just hip hooray..another top reply my jerk friend. :roll:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Not reay no,but you understand what I said.And what did he mean then? Did you realy think that having Malaysia on your tops and a few Malaysian guys have interests in you they would all be buying scum tops.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 pm

well if we are shit i really fear for your lot in the premier league because you finished on exactly the same amout of points as us, yes you won the play offs but that doesn't make you world beaters, enjoy your brief stay in the prem if you can, i know i will i've got a feeling your prem dream is going to turn into a nightmare

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Not reay no,but you understand what I said.And what did he mean then? Did you realy think that having Malaysia on your tops and a few Malaysian guys have interests in you they would all be buying scum tops.

why would they wear scumsea tops. :?:

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 pm

They won't were swansea tops, why should they,but you fools think your going to be the next best thing after rice you clowns.you need to look at your selfs,you are so up your self its unrea.And I think swans will be ok,they may go down but hey we got ther.you are as far away as you have been in years so don't slag off what we have done as you are now the second team in wales,,and that's a fact for you how ever you look at it,,

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:11 pm

so we are now the second best supported team in wales.ye right.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:14 pm

swansealad69 wrote:They won't were swansea tops, why should they,but you fools think your going to be the next best thing after rice you clowns.you need to look at your selfs,you are so up your self its unrea.And I think swans will be ok,they may go down but hey we got ther.you are as far away as you have been in years so don't slag off what we have done as you are now the second team in wales,,and that's a fact for you how ever you look at it,,

So up our selves? How do you work that out?

& If we Market properly in Malaysia why cant we become a "Known" team out there? After all our owner is a big name out there, he could Market us.

"You are as far away as you have been in years?" Actually we have improved our league positions over the years.

WE ARE A BIGGER CLUB THAN YOU, ALWAYS WILL BE, WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE TEAM IN WALES!

Bigger crowds, richer owners, more potential, CAPITAL CITY. :)

Now why do you spend all day on here winding people up? Surly you have better things to do.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 pm

:roll: :violent1: